armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How can you unlock more girls to be your Hemchwomen? I only have Mercy and Harley available
You need to have the appropriate superheroine first
Artemis for Cheshire
Supergirl for Galatea
Wonder Woman for Superwoman
Starfire for Blackfire
Especially for Blackfire,you need Starfire to be in the cell and done at least the dance.

Reactions: Ssato243

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
You need to have the appropriate superheroine first
Artemis for Cheshire
Supergirl for Galatea
Wonder Woman for Superwoman
Starfire for Blackfire
Especially for Blackfire,you need Starfire to be in the cell and done at least the dance.
I have both Artemis/Cheshire, Supergirl/Galatea and WW/Superwoman, but I still haven't progressed on their cell scenes. Do I have to do that to unlock them as Henchwomen?

Feb 5, 2018
halloween threesomes could benefit from an expansion, they were kinda lackluster.

roulette-black canary threesome would be nice if added.
Threesomes are usually trash, just look at Mercy+Lois, bad angles and pose, too far away. If I can't stay hard or wank to it, it becomes useless fluff to me. Wasted potential. I'm saying this as big fan of those characters, in this game.

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
Build Sneak Peek!!!

Here is your build sneak peak! As you can clearly see we're still in writing phase and expecting to finish that up later this week. You will be able to tell when we get into testing once the first teaser drops, after that it's a quick countdown until release (estimating 23/24 at this time).

Thank you all for your continued support bgScreen01.jpg !!

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Build Sneak Peek!!!

Here is your build sneak peak! As you can clearly see we're still in writing phase and expecting to finish that up later this week. You will be able to tell when we get into testing once the first teaser drops, after that it's a quick countdown until release (estimating 23/24 at this time).

Thank you all for your continued support View attachment 3745628 !!
"At least no one can tell who I am really am in this thing."
Batgirl has been a sex slave for too long, the non-stop orgasms that leave her a drooling mess for hours on end are affecting her speech and thought processes.
Also, people already couldn't tell who she was, she normally wears a fucking mask.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Build Sneak Peek!!!

Thank you all for your continued support View attachment 3745628 !!
Like everyone was expecting,Themyscira will be forgotten for another year.
We will be lucky if they menage to finish the island before 2030.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes