The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I'd like something is Harley (first one) nighty outfit but without the face clown painting. I have to say that nighty clothing is absolutely hot on her.

About Harley again, I dunno why there is not a Harley Quinzel nude version with her haircut and glasses (and same haircut without glasses would be good too). If you ask her to strip she is like normal nakid wither other haircut and without any glasses, as opposite to other girls where you can get naked version of different haircuts.

It's not I'm a fan of Harley but I thought there was missing thing with her (I mean the first one, not the second Harley). I prefer Hawk. =) but look like I'm missing one locked scene and no idea how to get or if it's bugged.... (its the first scene on page 2 in the scenes, I tried many thing but never got to unlock it, so is for some other characters but I really think I tried everything, I don't know even know what scene it is. I know there is some bug about scenes not unlocking and still marked "locked" even if you did everything so I'm unsure)

I know I already said it (so I hope maybe it will be taken in consideration) it's just so bad you can't get her in the prison rooms with her awesome super sexy face mask like in the brothel... *_¨ a real shame and like for all other ppl brothel or special events outfits unlocked not available once in cells if unlocked somewhere else, that's no fun at all... Except that, the game is hot. Nothing else to complain about. Love it. Sexy stuff.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I don't mind the idea of them using AI....but, and I would say this of any artist, only if it allows them to do more, if it becomes a method to do the least amount of work, then is a load of shite.

Surely Sunsetrider must enjoy drawing, he is very talented, I hope this gives him the sparkle to dedicate himself to the better parts of the job.

The way I see it, AI art can be like taking a great sculptor and having some assistants do the rough parts of the sculpture then he/she comes and put his/her own touch in the details.

Last edited:

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
May Dev Blog
May has been an insightful month for us, and we're hoping to establish a steady rhythm soon. With consistency, we anticipate more regular releases. Currently, our focus is on June, ensuring we meet all our internal targets, including a build release at the end of June.

Themyscira illustrates the pitfalls of poor planning and rushed implementation. Developed before our direction shift last July, it highlights the consequences of rapid idea execution without concern for scope. Despite the challenges, we’re committed to finishing it and delivering more content soon.

Production Role

We recognized the need for a dedicated production role to manage the numerous moving parts and ensure long-term planning. This role has significantly improved our processes, giving us confidence in meeting deadlines and completing projects. Every month is now seen as a potential release window, which is promising for everyone.

Investment in AI

We’ve invested in a dedicated AI system to train our own proprietary models, recognizing the drastic changes in the AI landscape over the past six months. Here’s how we plan to use it:Reference Images: AI will generate thousands of images, saving time on finding the right perspectives for SR7's characters. This allows us to explore the idea of editing the images or using them as a reference.Alternative Backgrounds: Creating backgrounds typically takes 2-4 hours each. AI can generate these faster, significantly saving time.Prototyping: We’re developing a test environment to prototype new mechanics. AI will enable us to test ideas without pulling resources from content creation.
With our talented artist and unique art style, we’re well-positioned to leverage AI for larger updates and new narratives in the near future.

THIS IS AI GENERATED USING OUR ART (we didn't generate it)
View attachment 3681619
A load of horseshit. They're going to milk these game until the end of times isn't it? Suck cost fallacy is a bitch.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes