Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Reference Images: AI will generate thousands of images, saving time on finding the right perspectives for SR7's characters. This allows us to explore the idea of editing the images or using them as a reference
This right here. It's not just changing perspective, they really will add AI art to the game.
Remember that the current state of SU is predicated on Gunsmoke actually making art. As soon as they start adding AI generated art for "extra content," which they will, why would a person keep supporting them?

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
you would think sunset would realize he's fucked when the other members on his team start saying how soon the AI will be indistinguishable from his own art in comment section of the patron post. Gonna be a real leopard ate yer face moment in store for him a year down the road when the other guys start asking why they even need him on the team.

This whole thing reminds me of when they tried to hire a secondary artist to emulate his art style or whatever the fuck and couldn't find one. Always thought that that was some bull and they just didn't want to pay the costs.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Lmao the audacity. I hate the use of AI for this, but at first I thought this was at least done by them, like a "check out what we did with AI" kind of post, but it isn't even theirs! They just took some guy's post from Civitai.
imagine staring right into the face of your demise as an artist with a fairly unique art style and thinking "wow, I should def train this AI with my own art, this won't bite me in the ass."

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I never used patron but can't you just buy one month of it and then download the latest version and then unsubscribe?
Yes you can.

But note that the version available here is the same as the one on Patreon.

So, just be aware that all you'll gain is the ability to see Smokeshank's latest drivel direct. Is that worth $5?

I mean, it's your money...

Reactions: ghostfreak445

Slackboy101

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone who actually knows how to code games remake this with an option to totally corrupt the Heroines? Like turn them into Henchwomen?

noobrook

Jun 12, 2018
Out of curiosity, does this game still run on a mac? Been looking up the threads and trying stuff but can't seem to run it ona. mac. Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks!

ShinPiggy

Dec 14, 2019
so i have this bug , when i enter labs the alarm triggers , the red light and i go to defences automatically , but there s nothing to press, none of the buttons work i just stare at the defence screen , must i restart?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes