Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Sooo... we went from "oh shit, it's kinda hard to keep things interesting drawing so much hot women having sex and deliver shit in time"
to "oh man, people are DEMANDING, so I really gotta start reuse assets just to get my shit done"
to "nah fuck it i'll just run my stuff through an AI and start drawing right over references or something idk idc"
My honest reaction:
xY5W6fNZDkA.jpg

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
I don't understand how you guys are OK with gAI being used in the work. Like you can literally just generate your own S7 shit right now if that's all you wanted, that's the main thing about gAI, literally just cobble together some shit from CivitAI and you have your own titty drawing machine with equivalent output to whatever SU is gonna shit out if they proceed with using gAI in the project. You even get to circumvent the waiting for the dev part, AKA the main problem with SU.

Like genuinely, if gAI output is the quality you're OK with, you already have an infinite amount to your disposal, why the fuck would you want for them to slowly release it to you?

You do know you can run SD locally, right? Like that's what the devs are doing. Just do that shit yourself.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I don't understand how you guys are OK with gAI being used in the work. Like you can literally just generate your own S7 shit right now if that's all you wanted, that's the main thing about gAI, literally just cobble together some shit from CivitAI and you have your own titty drawing machine with equivalent output to whatever SU is gonna shit out if they proceed with using gAI in the project. You even get to circumvent the waiting for the dev part, AKA the main problem with SU.

Like genuinely, if gAI output is the quality you're OK with, you already have an infinite amount to your disposal, why the fuck would you want for them to slowly release it to you?

You do know you can run SD locally, right? Like that's what the devs are doing. Just do that shit yourself.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
It's one thing when someone who can't paint uses A.I. to have pictures painted. The pictures are still full of mistakes at the moment. They look good at first glance. But once you see the mistakes... ...they can no longer be made unseen. Such mistakes, however small they may be, spoil any enjoyment of the pictures.

But if an artist is supported by an A.I., this can speed up the work process enormously. The artist can correct these mistakes. At least if the artist cares about the quality of their output. I'm confident about that. Something Unlimited is certainly not so popular because the artistic presentation is so ugly.

I'm more worried that the installation size of the game will skyrocket.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I presume they're joking considering how much SR7 has railed against AI in the past. I suspect this thread wouldn't believe them regardless.
Is this bizzaro SR7

SR7 has said that if AI can make his job easier he would use it.
Like if he can make animations with AI he would do it
Hell didn't they say bend or break 2 would have ai voices?

Reactions: vireker

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
It's one thing when someone who can't paint uses A.I. to have pictures painted. The pictures are still full of mistakes at the moment. They look good at first glance. But once you see the mistakes... ...they can no longer be made unseen. Such mistakes, however small they may be, spoil any enjoyment of the pictures.

But if an artist is supported by an A.I., this can speed up the work process enormously. The artist can correct these mistakes. At least if the artist cares about the quality of their output. I'm confident about that. Something Unlimited is certainly not so popular because the artistic presentation is so ugly.

I'm more worried that the installation size of the game will skyrocket.

I thought that the hard part was coding the game or writing. Also I don't see how they can do the outfit systems with Ai well, it's very bad at consistency and can be surprisingly quite time consuming. I'm maybe wrong, but I don't even see it really a big lead in content, and honestly from what I saw made with Ai in the forum I think sunset art is better, it's not as "flashy" but it feels better, like you feel the intent and is more consistent which is more exciting or immersive.

As a player if I see Ai art now, and poor updates like the last one, I'll just stop being excited about updates, which was already hard. But really how can you care if the dev doesn't care enough.

The main appeal to the game was for me the bordello mechanics in the first part of the game and the art. Now the updates aren't adding or fixing anything about those like the (Wonder Woman metabordello content??), and they want to use Ai to make the same thing but worse. Honestly a shame, but not surprising.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes