Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I just realized, the guy is diabolical. He knows what his fans want, but he has managed to give them the exact minimum and not even that, but random girls nobody wants for years now. There's no way he's not doing that on purpose at this point. I knew he hated his fans but to that extent... oOOF

Speaking of, wasn't there a Rogue Evolution comic made by him that was ongoing, that was a couple of years back, did he ever continue that one?

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Всем доброго утра, вечера или ночи. Кто может подсказать, где в игре происходит данное действие. СУ.jpg
Всем доброе утро, вечер или ночь. Кто-нибудь может мне сказать, где в игре происходит это действие?

Reactions: TNTed and Sgtlothar

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do I import the save into the game
put it into the game/saves folder
Not for the Unity version.
There is no such folder.
This game uses the registry for saves (I know, totally fucked up!).
All you have to do is download the registry file, double click on it and (after Windows has shat a brick and thrown warnings at you, which you'll need to accept) that's it. It takes save number 1 in the list.
The idea of downloading a registry file from some random forum and running it should send shivers down your spine, but the current one seems legit (I've certainly run it) and only seems to modify the game's specific registry hive. Up to you, of course....

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Not for the Unity version.
There is no such folder.
This game uses the registry for saves (I know, totally fucked up!).
All you have to do is download the registry file, double click on it and (after Windows has shat a brick and thrown warnings at you, which you'll need to accept) that's it. It takes save number 1 in the list.
The idea of downloading a registry file from some random forum and running it should send shivers down your spine, but the current one seems legit (I've certainly run it) and only seems to modify the game's specific registry hive. Up to you, of course....
Registry files are not encrypted, you can at least open them in a text editor and look at what they're up to. As long as they're only fudging keys in the particular location of the game, the worst it can do is break your game or it's saves.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Android build 92

Changelog please?

I'm stuck at Audrey Kasnia and finish all Halloween and Yacht Event

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Any save? And how do put it in the game? like can someone show me step by step im so stupid for things like this
For the Unity version i.e. the non-Android main game, click on the Saves link in the firt post. Hentagram's post gives clear step-by-step instructions. It really is as simple as extracting the zip and double clicking the file.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes