randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys its been a long time since I played this, I think even before they started focusing on one girl per update, and Im curious if the girls have now plenty of content cause I remember that WW and others were pretty barebones compared to batgirl for example. So could you guys please tell me if this has changed? Like I remember that batgirl really got into the whole sex slave thing and I want to know if there are others that are already at that state. Btw has preggo been talked in this game? for either future updates or not being added at all. Btw the bordello and whoring stuff its not needed to advance the game right? I like to keep them for myself

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Nice outfits and fun dialogues. The very frustratring thing is you can't get bordello and events unlocked outfits in the prison cells and get a ton of "?" (leaving you wondering if you unlocked everything or not) or Lex outfits in his room. That's absurd and uncool. If something is unlocked keep it unlocked everywhere for the reward of it.
Anyway, fun game.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
guys its been a long time since I played this, I think even before they started focusing on one girl per update, and Im curious if the girls have now plenty of content cause I remember that WW and others were pretty barebones compared to batgirl for example. So could you guys please tell me if this has changed? Like I remember that batgirl really got into the whole sex slave thing and I want to know if there are others that are already at that state. Btw has preggo been talked in this game? for either future updates or not being added at all. Btw the bordello and whoring stuff its not needed to advance the game right? I like to keep them for myself
No pregnancies. Beyond that, I don't know when you left so you'd have to check the changelog. Since they just add to the same one each time, it'll tell you everything added since you left.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No pregnancies. Beyond that, I don't know when you left so you'd have to check the changelog. Since they just add to the same one each time, it'll tell you everything added since you left.
My last message before that one is from march 10 2022 and the closet changelog is SU 2.3.5, my bet is thats the last time I played it

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
- Themyscira Event

3 Backgrounds

- Antiope Content
- Anal Scenes

- Artemis
- Dance Scene
- Handjob Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes
- Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Cumshot Scenes

- Grail Content
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Sceness

- Maxima Content
- Intro
- Fight Scene 1
- Fight Scene 2

- Pallas
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Cumshot Scenes
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Scene

View attachment 3645175
Flat out what the fuck caused this to get delayed????
At least this shit is over Gotham can comeback now

wat.jpg

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Reusing? I fully expect sprites from Pallas to make their way over to BoB2.
Why? Has SR7 teased reused character designs from ATLA in BoB2? With the exception of Korra every character from Themyscira who could appear in BoB2 would be in their late 80s. Themyscira has a handful of lookalikes, one of which is based on April O'Neil from the 80s/90s TMNT cartoon, it's very likely he's simply using Themyscira to establish his BoB2 art style.

Don't get me wrong, I fully expect BoB2 is going to be chock full of the frankensteined nonsense that modern Something Unlimited is but the designs might not be reused outside of Korra unless SR7 has contrived something to justify his laziness in the game.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes