Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
so i have this bug , when i enter labs the alarm triggers , the red light and i go to defences automatically , but there s nothing to press, none of the buttons work i just stare at the defence screen , must i restart?
When is this happening (i.e. in regard to the narrative of the game? Have you already unlocked Cheshire? (Either properly by the break-in, or by the Cheat menu)

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019
Anyone else getting just a black screen when they try to go into the temple? I forgot what happened before, but I think it was after the first tim they actually let you in the temple of hera

Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone know why the vault scenes don't have any dialogue? What is the point of the vault if I can't replay the exact same scene that I want?

EDIT: I just found that you can replay scenes with dialogue in the mobile version, which makes it weirder that the main PC version doesn't have that option.

Last edited:

John Smy

Oct 2, 2017
I'm hoping someone can confirm and I apologize if it's already been stated, I couldn't find anything. My question for the Android .92 version, it looks like the only new content I've seen so far is the Yacht Halloween event? Thank you!

Dec 26, 2018
imagine staring right into the face of your demise as an artist with a fairly unique art style and thinking "wow, I should def train this AI with my own art, this won't bite me in the ass."
Weird, AI art generation has been out for a while now yet there hasn't been any apocalypse for artists, not even the very derivative coomer commission artists online. Turns out the actual act of drawing isn't the big money maker, it's the concepts, characters, and relationships fans have with the artists that drive the lewd art economy.
Especially for this game, where the characters and artstyle are already taken from existing artists and are monetized without permission.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I haven't played since 2020, what's new? Should I start a new save or just continue from my old one?
Depends how much you're likely to remember of playing the game before and how much time you've got.

Personally, I'd start a new game.
There's quite a bit of new content and you'll get it in full context.

Nowhere near the amount of content there ought to be though, not for four years of $20k a month Patreon money anyway!

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
so we are not getting more updates for this game and it will focus on Themyscira?
can someone update me to the plans for the game?

Thanks!

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I'd like something is Harley (first one) nighty outfit but without the face clown painting. I have to say that nighty clothing is absolutely hot on her.

About Harley again, I dunno why there is not a Harley Quinzel nude version with her haircut and glasses (and same haircut without glasses would be good too). If you ask her to strip she is like normal nakid wither other haircut and without any glasses, as opposite to other girls where you can get naked version of different haircuts.

It's not I'm a fan of Harley but I thought there was missing thing with her (I mean the first one, not the second Harley). I prefer Hawk. =) but look like I'm missing one locked scene and no idea how to get or if it's bugged.... (its the first scene on page 2 in the scenes, I tried many thing but never got to unlock it, so is for some other characters but I really think I tried everything, I don't know even know what scene it is. I know there is some bug about scenes not unlocking and still marked "locked" even if you did everything so I'm unsure)

I know I already said it (so I hope maybe it will be taken in consideration) it's just so bad you can't get her in the prison rooms with her awesome super sexy face mask like in the brothel... *_¨ a real shame and like for all other ppl brothel or special events outfits unlocked not available once in cells if unlocked somewhere else, that's no fun at all... Except that, the game is hot. Nothing else to complain about. Love it. Sexy stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes