Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Why? Has SR7 teased reused character designs from ATLA in BoB2? With the exception of Korra every character from Themyscira who could appear in BoB2 would be in their late 80s. Themyscira has a handful of lookalikes, one of which is based on April O'Neil from the 80s/90s TMNT cartoon, it's very likely he's simply using Themyscira to establish his BoB2 art style.

Don't get me wrong, I fully expect BoB2 is going to be chock full of the frankensteined nonsense that modern Something Unlimited is but the designs might not be reused outside of Korra unless SR7 has contrived something to justify his laziness in the game.
Because he likes drawing ATLA characters
Kinda like the April o' Neil copy in the event

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The notion that SR7 would be willing to write out his excuse for laziness is what makes this impossible to believe.
He already said that this update "finished" the story. Turns out the story was half-assed dogshit. I'm sure he'll add more content just as soon as he finishes up the yacht, Halloween, Kasnia, Almerac, Nanda Parbat, Catwoman, the Bordello, and implement the threat system.
So pretty soon we'll get to have a threesome with Diana and Hippolyta! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
fun game. bit of a grind. was confused about the Double leash stuff and didnt realize you had to click on a henchwomen to assign her to you ( there was no confirm button lol )

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
man, they should teach this shit in collage. I mean, face it. SR7 is a freaking genius. he is milking so much money on so little shit from all this naive losers... it's amazing.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
it would be great if they added an in game guide, especially for the events. so much aimless wandering and clicking on places until you find a new scene, hoping that you haven't accidentally locked other content
i mean, he barely is making content for the game, imagine making it more intuitive

• Haha
Reactions: Zed

Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
gunsmoke games coming out with the troll update again im guessing something unlimited wont be updated till july. smh i strive to be as lazy as him and make the amount of money he does

z270

Aug 28, 2021
so like if i make a game with catwoman getting fucked by everyone and the artstyle is like something unlimited will i just straight up become rich?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
So little content, and I can't even find how to get the grail anal scene.
Along with the latest Amazons content it's only in the Themyscira standalone for the time being. The dev will probably eventually add it to the main Unity game.
In due course.
When he can be bothered.
If it works.
And after a month or two of delays.

• Haha
Reactions: Visionedmetal
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes