WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
Bro really did a Miss Martian scene instead of a Hippolyta one. 4 months and still waiting for the Amazons content. Brought in and prioritized Circe too.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
The Sprite rip on the OP was out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead:

Edited to add: OP now updated

Edited again to update to 2.4.2

Edited again to update to 2.4.3

Edited again to update to 2.4.4

Edited again to update to 2.4.45

Edited again to update to 2.4.5

PLEASE DM ME if any of these links go down - GoFile is especially known for being rather ephemeral

Last edited:

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
How to start themyscira event I do not know I have unlocked wonder women Donny Troy and Cassie scenes I can not get themyscira event to start how to start it plz tell

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How to start themyscira event I do not know I have unlocked wonder women Donny Troy and Cassie scenes I can not get themyscira event to start how to start it plz tell
FFS.
Well, I suppose it's been a while since a useful reply was actually posted (other than the usual eye-rolling), so here you go.

Also, from GSG's own Patreon:

"
5mo
To start the event you need to have completed Kasnia, Unlocked Cassie and Donna's slut outfits, upgraded the Legion to the highest level and finished the last conversation WW in her cell."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomethingUnlimited-2.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
This is old but I decided to post it as somebody might find it useful.

As I was browsing the sprites I noticed that Artemis has 4 costumes for the Dancing scene in Glamour Slam. I'm sure there was a note about this in some of the arcane change logs but I already forgot about that. I gave it a try and they are implemented in the game but you have to be a digital archeologist to uncover them.

Changing costumes for the Glamour Slam scenes:
  1. Make sure the girl is not set as a dancer in Glamour Slam, also requires not being in the cell (without the last device upgrade)
  2. Go to Meta Bordello > Stables > Costumes
  3. Select the girl and her costume or lack there of
  4. Go back to Glamour Slam > Set Dancers > slot the girl in the first row - Dancing
  5. Click the Watch Dancers button to watch the girl with the costume you set-up

If you want to change the costume again you have to jump through some hoops again

6. You have to advance to the Next night
  7. Go to Glamour Slam and reset the dancers
  8. And do it all over again from point 1

Now this works ONLY on girls that have the necessary sprites i.e. Artemis and a handful of others.

You'll be buggered trying to find which girls have this implemented as the game gives you exactly zero clues for this and you would have to dig through all the change logs some of which say that it's in the game for a given character while it wasn't at the time the log was written and implementation might or might not have been done later or broken by some other new content.

Another can of worms is to think that for example setting these costumes should work on all 3 activities in Glamor Slam i.e. Dancing, Striping and Specials and it does actually work on Artemis but on how many others.

artemis-00.jpg artemis-01.jpg artemis-02.jpg artemis-03.jpg artemis-04.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes