Luminaflare

Dec 17, 2017
I can't seem to progress out of the prison? I had a meeting with Roullete and she said i was getting out tomorrow but i've slept like 7 times so far.

cheif101

Jun 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I have been playing the game for awhile and suddenly I cannot watch any of the scenes due to black screen. I have a rather high performance gaming laptop so Im sure it isnt my hardware. I now cant watch any scenes even though I am on day 200 and have never had an issue before. Any help?

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
Yeah i know how the hype train works but this game could be good and many potential
But this been like 2 years you would think that by now that the progress of it is a lot better but no!
And i mean every update not just the December to January update
even if they took December off they still have a whole month...........so yeah
I'm sorry that you feel this game should have progressed much further than it already has. To my knowledge we still have one of, if not the largest game out right now for the time and team size. The thing to question when you watch month to month updates should be "is progress being made, Yes or No?". The answer for us will always be Yes, so now we must look at the project from either the first update or maybe even an update a 3 months ago and now. If we were to do that then the argument of slow progression becomes muted, as we will see massive jumps in those periods of time. Most devs have moved to a system of releasing builds when they are ready (this is something that is even on steam), we on the other hand have set deadlines due to when we took on this project and had art and comics going on at the same time. We would like to move away from the deadlines but our workflow is all designed around those so it would be a massive change that would be felt on your end more than ours. So while I understand the feeling of slow progression when comparing us to ourselves, if you look at what we do in comparison to the rest of the devs out there we are holding up pretty well with just one man developing.

shade700

May 26, 2017
can enyone help me
i keep getting a error for this game and some other games too
failed to initialize player
Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

normaly it works just fine only just had this
i could realy use the help
thanks
Found this fix that worked for me

-from steam at steamcommunity com/discussions/forum/1/1480982971174752598/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-and

This seems to be an issue with the communication in latest Windows update (1709) between the Unity engine and your graphics card... i think

Reactions: arrowmaster

Shifter Free

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys, anyone got a save up for 2.1.4? Switched to a new computer and couldn't transfer everything over because HP is shyte about being able to remove hard drives to clone apparently. So I lost just about everything I've done.

Oct 31, 2017
Things! (Because this is going to be long enough without fully quoting your post.)
Wow. So I just typed up a reply, took a break for dinner, came back and found myself asking "... the Hell?" So this is take two, hopefully with less of the crazy. And words, much less words.

Oh, as for your discord: Bad idea. Previous version of this post included the phrase "...beyond batshit [crazy] in real-time," and if you think I'm exaggerating keep in mind my previous post was subject to proofreading and rewrites to dial it back a bit. I would also suggest banning all Pandas on sight, just to be on the safe side. For Discord I mean (Mods here should ignore any suggestion towards Panda Discrimination.)

Now, I want to clear up my thoughts on question 3 from yesterday, I did my best to dial the word count back, but for politeness' sake I'll leave it in a tidy spoiler.

I won't deny the above is probably of no consequence and is probably just my mind running wild with future possibilities in content, and on the off chance it came across as suggesting content, mechanics, or the like then promptly ignore it. I'm just suggesting a UI tweak, hopefully a quick one, nothing more.

Honestly there are some other questions I'd like to ask (Also, salutations @SmokeShank, apologies for forgetting you were also here), but I'll hold off for now. They're a bit difficult to phrase, and I want to make sure it's clear I'm asking out of curiosity & potential constructive criticism rather than being an ass who's trying to start a kerfuffle. Having less words & nuts is also important.

Anyway, this rewrite was certainly a success, I think it is less than half of what I had before. Time to quit while I'm ahead. Ta-ta!

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
I'm sorry that you feel this game should have progressed much further than it already has. To my knowledge we still have one of, if not the largest game out right now for the time and team size. The thing to question when you watch month to month updates should be "is progress being made, Yes or No?". The answer for us will always be Yes, so now we must look at the project from either the first update or maybe even an update a 3 months ago and now. If we were to do that then the argument of slow progression becomes muted, as we will see massive jumps in those periods of time. Most devs have moved to a system of releasing builds when they are ready (this is something that is even on steam), we on the other hand have set deadlines due to when we took on this project and had art and comics going on at the same time. We would like to move away from the deadlines but our workflow is all designed around those so it would be a massive change that would be felt on your end more than ours. So while I understand the feeling of slow progression when comparing us to ourselves, if you look at what we do in comparison to the rest of the devs out there we are holding up pretty well with just one man developing.
wow never thought a developer would quote me on this but still glad you noticed my obnoxious ranting
Well im just one of guys who likes the game that just wants to speak out

arrowmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Found this fix that worked for me

-from steam at steamcommunity com/discussions/forum/1/1480982971174752598/

-and

This seems to be an issue with the communication in latest Windows update (1709) between the Unity engine and your graphics card... i think
thanks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
you go where you hire other henchmen. once you free her she will show up at random

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes