mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
The rant was far from obnoxious. In this business I deal with anon's on a daily basis so I have heard all the complaints. Just glad you all have usernames lol.
Why? So you can remember who complains a lot and doesn't get the next update............

Sorry just kidding!!
Couldn't resist

Wotah

Feb 7, 2018
Hey, I just realised that if we hire and use Toy-Man as a defender in our base, we get to unlock a new costume of Lois Lane. I also discovered that if we use Cheshire as a henchwoman, her and Artemis have dialogs to be shown. Same goes for clone-girl and Supergirl. Are there many more easter eggs like this? If so, what else is there to be discovered? Thanks in advance.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
From the last stream:

Miss Martian Private Room BJ

Miss Martian Private Room BJ.png

Hey, I just realised that if we hire and use Toy-Man as a defender in our base, we get to unlock a new costume of Lois Lane. I also discovered that if we use Cheshire as a henchwoman, her and Artemis have dialogs to be shown. Same goes for clone-girl and Supergirl. Are there many more easter eggs like this? If so, what else is there to be discovered? Thanks in advance.
There are some interactions between Starfire and Blackfire.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So does anyone want to hazard a guess as to what exhibitions in the bordello will entail? Cause I've always wondered if they are just going to be public gangbangs on a stage. (Which I would be 100% ok with.)

Reactions: ponyguy

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So does anyone want to hazard a guess as to what exhibitions in the bordello will entail? Cause I've always wondered if they are just going to be public gangbangs on a stage. (Which I would be 100% ok with.)
I think they would be gangbangs, bukkake, lesbians, BDSM or such stuff that doesn't fit the other places.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
hi can anyone upload a save file from any version , i just lost my save file and i don't want to start over from the begining

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
After all this time, and there's still such a shitty saving mechanism. Why can't they add more slots? Why no rollback in the dialogue? They really handled the engine poorly.

Reactions: mielle88

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
To make it harder? idk.
SR7 was learning to code while doing the code for the game, so it's not a very good code, he also didn't plan on the game being this big. Maybe someday he will fix it and make it enjoyable to replay or to play without cheats, but SR7 has a crazy, paranoid fear that if he hires someone who can actually code the dude is going to abandon the project, so who knows...

Reactions: Hamatte

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
He didn't plan for it to be this big but every feature has tonnes of unused placeholders?
As I see it the placeholders are there conceptually, it's more of a could than something concrete when they were put in the game, only now they are a must have to people. For instance even though they are in the UI the robotics and powers still have no place in this game, Lex costumes and the threat system are basically useless and the Heist system is clearly put together just to have some gameplay and add time to a playthrough. The number of girls and cells have also been raised at some point if I'm not mistaken, the scope of the game has changed during the development. You have to not pay attention to think that the game has not changed priorities and planned size during development.
I think SR7 already has a "finished" game about Korra with very underdeveloped features.

Reactions: mielle88

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
As I see it the placeholders are there conceptually, it's more of a could than something concrete when they were put in the game, only now they are a must have to people. For instance even though they are in the UI the robotics and powers still have no place in this game, Lex costumes and the threat system are basically useless and the Heist system is clearly put together just to have some gameplay and add time to a playthrough. The number of girls and cells have also been raised at some point if I'm not mistaken, the scope of the game has changed during the development. You have to not pay attention to think that the game has not changed priorities and planned size during development.
I think SR7 already has a "finished" game about Korra with very underdeveloped features.
You mean like prioritizing adding new stuff
While not finishing older content........

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes