TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I am not able to get Lobo in the Legion hideout. How do I start up his content?
Have Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl in Bordello. Check their rooms in the monitoring room. Once you've seen Lobo in all three, there'll be an event when you go to the Bordello and talk to him about his debt (making him hire-abe).

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Should end the game with Flash having boned Tala and she's so fond of him she betrays Lex to the Justice League. The League imprisons Lex but then in the post credits scene we see that the female leaguers keep sneaking into his cell to have fun with him when they have an itch.

Reactions: TheSinful

ronnie007

Aug 31, 2019
Have Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl in Bordello. Check their rooms in the monitoring room. Once you've seen Lobo in all three, there'll be an event when you go to the Bordello and talk to him about his debt (making him hire-abe).
Thanks a lot :)

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Did hire Lobo, had him smash the girls multiple times, unassigned him and then re-hired him.
When I click on the bordello, nothing happens.
Do I have to do it again then? or can it take some days until the dialogue triggers?
Edit: did it again, now it works...

Last edited:

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
So this will get buried but Lobo is only hireable after seeing his 3 scenes but I don't know what to do after that.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure I installed a 2.2.8 save before the last update and kept it updated, now the game doesn't recognize my saves. Anyone have a full 2.3 save? Or am I missing something here?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am always amazed how little content is produced under 3 months where 0 story is written, only new images of girls have to be added. Other devs, have a lot a of dialogue, story progression and renders plus coding...This one here gets away with like 10 th of that work...I really like his artwork, but he is or they are damn lazy...

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh man. It's getting close. We only have 3 more heroines (as of now, I know, more will get added.)
2 of them have some Cell content (starfire and WW)
1 has no cell content. (Zatanna.)

Now hopefully he can start finishing up the henchwomen and villainess and then move on to MB touches.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes