Konstantine

Apr 1, 2018

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
1719683142485.png
LMAO why do you think that is you doofus. Perhaps because most of the scenes are practically copy paste. And might I add, it's very disingenuous for him to use one of the few images that are acceptably new or fresh. How about add the CG's of Salt and Pepper or whatever their names are. I didn't check them, But I'm willing to bet they're just as copy and paste as the other goon girls.

PS. When did I join the discord? I have no memory of that. Perhaps it was when I was last a patron, and that was a decade ago.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
They are angry that we accuse them of using AI, all that to just confirm they WILL use it, so nothing to be happy about. And that fact that the art looks worse without AI isn't something great either. I'm not sure what is the strategy here.

Do what people want, which is finishing what you started (bordello for god sake), and keep it consistent with what you made artistic wise and with decent amount of content.

And maybe at some point it's better to finish the game and making something new.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
View attachment 3782468
LMAO why do you think that is you doofus. Perhaps because most of the scenes are practically copy paste. And might I add, it's very disingenuous for him to use one of the few images that are acceptably new or fresh. How about add the CG's of Salt and Pepper or whatever their names are. I didn't check them, But I'm willing to bet they're just as copy and paste as the other goon girls.

PS. When did I join the discord? I have no memory of that. Perhaps it was when I was last a patron, and that was a decade ago.
"It's too late to wipe your ass with napkins when you've already put on your pants"

• Sad
Reactions: Sacra_Umbra

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 3782468

The names are super and spice for the two face goons

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 3782468

The image used as proof does keep up with normal batgirl body proportions but the rest of her new images don't, i'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if they said that no AI was used in this update, alright but at least show some effort in trying to keep the art consistent, it's okay if they have developed a taste for amazon women and all that but c'mon in a game like this you can have all different types of bodies with all the different heroines and characters in DC, no need to make them all bimbos haha.

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Wonder if we ever gonna have something related to the new Kara. Gotta say... black and red suit hits hard. Honestly, I would prefer her as a new character - as a summon from another Earth, like Superwoman, maybe even as another henchwoman - but, given how the devs tend to update some characters and abandon others... yeah, I am conflicted on this.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
pretty sure that's not what people want the most
I'd be down for Bordello finished personally, problem is a game this broad has varied interest and people expectations.
Hell, Batgirl is a good example.
Her being paraded around Iceberg could be fun for Ivy and Harley to have their way with (and Lex join of course).
Or take off her mask, take her as Barbara Gordon, the commish's daughter. Have all the villains praise Lex for banging Gordon's daughter, getting one up on the police chief.
Or if you're into Mind Control, Bordello is peak.
The amount of things you can do and have started is so varied, and the potential is so high, that what's ultimately delivered will usually disappoint.

She we were teased a Jinx/Raven scene *years* ago now.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
My Hero, we wait new save from you!) 2.4.6 =)
Full v2.4.6 save for the
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.

Probably the last one from me because I've lost any interest to play it.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
The fact that the last Picarto stream was in mid april 2023 should have been a clue of Sunset being extremly lazy and dishonest, and starting to use AI

Last edited:

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
Maybe you're right, but I can only say that the art started to look off since the Themyscira event, and I thought it was just the style of the event since they were amazons. But still the Selina sprites are really off, I'm a big fan of Sunset art and it doesn't even look like his. The overaly thick and weird proportions just look very bad, and are way worse than what we're used like batgirl scenes.
The change in style started around the Harley BJ rework as far as I can remember. Ther are lot more perspective drawing afterwards. I'd agree that they overdo it this time, for BG's booth scene at least. SU doesnt always have consistant proportion or limbs extentions for characters, so I dont relate it to AI.

As for Selina, for me I just treat her as a new character rather than pre-exist one, she doesnt have actual game content anyway. There are a few characters (Roulette, Harley1, Livewire etc) that have updated assets or design in the past, mostly for the better, but catwoman doesnt click for me, so I dont have a preference for it. Punchline, KF2, Montoya, Artemis and Calendar Girl basically has the old Selina's more mild body design in the game's current design state.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
As for Selina, for me I just treat her as a new character rather than pre-exist one, she doesnt have actual game content anyway. There are a few characters (Roulette, Harley1, Livewire etc) that have updated assets or design in the past, mostly for the better, but catwoman doesnt click for me, so I dont have a preference for it. Punchline, KF2, Montoya, Artemis and Calendar Girl basically has the old Selina's more mild body design in the game's current design state.
i think the problem is catwoman's body type is iconic, she's supposed to be lean as a cat.

She's curvy, but not in the sense she can smother you with her ass.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes