Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i think the problem is catwoman's body type is iconic, she's supposed to be lean as a cat.

She's curvy, but not in the sense she can smother you with her ass.
Uhhhh... No, Selina Kyle is not supposed to be "lean as a cat". More often than not she's an absolute dumptruck. She's not as ridiculous looking as SR7 makes her out to be, but she's still typically depicted as an hourglass figure with tits almost as big as her head.

Man, I don't believe that this update isn't AI driven for a second. There's too many inconsistencies in the artwork even for a copy paste hack like SR7.

Reactions: Eland51298

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Uhhhh... No, Selina Kyle is not supposed to be "lean as a cat". More often than not she's an absolute dumptruck. She's not as ridiculous looking as SR7 makes her out to be, but she's still typically depicted as an hourglass figure with tits almost as big as her head.

Man, I don't believe that this update isn't AI driven for a second. There's too many inconsistencies in the artwork even for a copy paste hack like SR7.
Missing arms, Barbara's boots changing color, Lex's dick growing more than the Grinch's heart. Just to name a few

artikk

Aug 16, 2017

I think what really happened is that Sunset especially leaned into the Amazon thick body, big boobs body type this event and that was enough to trigger some people to think it was AI generated. AI generated images usually have a specific type of color texture, not present here.

Last edited:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
1719697658950.png

Is it just me? Or there's something wrong in the penetration? It feels like the bag isn't fully opening and the dick just ends at some point.

I don't know how to explain it.

Also: She changes the name to Roxy for some reason
1719697996616.png

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3782468
LMAO why do you think that is you doofus. Perhaps because most of the scenes are practically copy paste. And might I add, it's very disingenuous for him to use one of the few images that are acceptably new or fresh. How about add the CG's of Salt and Pepper or whatever their names are. I didn't check them, But I'm willing to bet they're just as copy and paste as the other goon girls.

PS. When did I join the discord? I have no memory of that. Perhaps it was when I was last a patron, and that was a decade ago.
"Yet."

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
How much Backslash he got in his Discord Channel when he made the Dev Log about Ai back in May? And how much Backslash did he get these last couple of days when everyone think it was Ai? Hopefully this backslash will get his Mind right to stop his stupid plans.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
1000024225.png
Lmao
The fact that he had to announce it via the fucking feet licker discord shows that members even they thought it was fucking ai

"Fucking disappointed"
Disappointed that everyone including boot lockers are shitting on your art now because of something you announced good job smoke shank

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes