Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I stopped playing for a while to let the patches accumulate so as to avoid drip content.

Just came back and I'm trying to unlock some girls' scenes but the lab vault isn't updating.

Is there a bug in unlocking Punchline's (and other gotham event girls) scenes in the vault?

I ran the event to the end getting Punchline to the penthouse twice now, but the vault still has those scenes listed as "locked".

Am I missing something here? Or is it a bug?

Could anyone share a full save of the latest version? I usually try to unlock everything myself, but the sheer repetitiveness along with (what look like) bugs are quickly eroding my goodwill

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Heh. Eight years of development. Why hasn't everyone long since gave up on this as a Patreon milk farm and called it a day? I mean, is it secretly developed by the dude who made Star Citizen? lol

Reactions: Eland51298

z270

Aug 28, 2021
okey hot take here but lets be honest if you keep making promises and cant keep them either bc your lazy or whatever then just fucking say hey im going to need indefinite time to finish this or that dont snoop down to ai just make a post saying hey 2 months a bit too short for time so im gonna need 3 4 5 months for me its quality over how fast you can mess up shit

Reactions: fapderp11

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
can anyone help, I cant seem to unlock the Killer Frost Gotham Event Penthouse scenes, is it a bug or something else.
I think that was a problem in previous update. I unlocked it by chance. You must take Harley Quinn to the Gotham event and complete all her scenes so that you can pick her to take to the penthouse and also complete Killer Frost scenes as well.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I think that was a problem in previous update. I unlocked it by chance. You must take Harley Quinn to the Gotham event and complete all her scenes so that you can pick her to take to the penthouse and also complete Killer Frost scenes as well.
it didn't work, do you mean to complete both scenes then take Killer Frost to the penthouse.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Something I would like to see in this game. Won't make it easier, or anything, just make things a little less grindy. In the legion HQ, you could have 5 upgrades, in total. The The two upgrades I am thinking of can be minor ones, and dependent on the Lexcorp upgrades. The first is when you progress far enough, you can have another heist going on the same night. You are limited to one cash heist, however. The second upgrade, minor one, will unlock the ability to do a total of three heists. Still, only one cash. The other two are relic and tech, or whatever else you need at that time. Along with these, you can hire more henchmen as necessary. One other thing I would like to see added is an inventory system. Not a major one, rather just something that shows which relics/tech you have, and what you may still need. Basically, some quality of life changes to the game. The updates, instead of full upgrades, could be done between nights, since they aren't major upgrades.
One other change to perhaps a new game+, is an ability to speed up upgrades with more money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
Yeah wtf actually, batgirl look like it reused old sprites, zero actual effort on that for a legacy character, and the other new content first don't look good, very far and out of place from the original game style which was the strong and mainly point, which I imagine some Ai could have been used, otherwise I don't see why...

Still no new content for Anyssa, or finishing Wonder Woman bordello content...

That's quite a fell off. At one point it's not about respecting consumers but respecting yourself as an artist.
I am actually quite sure this update doesnt involve AI generated content. Spites in SU Unity are organized in a way that makes full generated AI art hard to intergrate, so you need different AI that can generate different layers for the program in use or seperate the parts for AI to handle, but even the best AI art I've seen you can still tell by its textures/colouring.

I think the arts are moving to a better direction by SR7 using better reference, but one or two scenes will have improvable choices every one or two updates. In this patch, it's the batgirl booth dancing scenes for me, others are pretty alright.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I have to ask now with the latest update 2.4.6, is it obvious what is happening with the game? Why are the female bodies getting bigger and bigger? Breasts bigger, butt bigger, body bigger, the game is developing in a direction that I don't like, what's so bad about the original body measurements? I was such a big fan of this game in the beginning.
I agree. Catwoman looked absolutely awful.

Reactions: Classic Krieger
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes