KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Ok this update is bad.... first, instead of ending the normal scenes with Catwoman from MB, they added her to this event.... good continuity of the story.... and they remader her model and I don't mean her blond hair I mean ber boobs got and upgrade x5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for EmmyLou ....bro all of her scenes are so bad at least for me...I only liked her anal scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are very bad, specially the breasts, was AI used on them?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
May Dev Blog
Investment in AI

We’ve invested in a dedicated AI system to train our own proprietary models, recognizing the drastic changes in the AI landscape over the past six months. Here’s how we plan to use it:Reference Images: AI will generate thousands of images, saving time on finding the right perspectives for SR7's characters. This allows us to explore the idea of editing the images or using them as a reference.Alternative Backgrounds: Creating backgrounds typically takes 2-4 hours each. AI can generate these faster, significantly saving time.Prototyping: We’re developing a test environment to prototype new mechanics. AI will enable us to test ideas without pulling resources from content creation.
With our talented artist and unique art style, we’re well-positioned to leverage AI for larger updates and new narratives in the near future.

THIS IS AI GENERATED USING OUR ART (we didn't generate it)
View attachment 3681619
I haven't even played the update, but just looking at what's been posted so far, it's abundantly clear they used AI and didn't bother fixing the insanely huge tits, comically large hosepipe dick (I think that's literally the biggest Lex's dick has ever been), or just making sure things are up to scratch in general. And I know that's a funny thing to say, considering all the sloppy shit in the past—the leash "scenes" in Themyscira come to mind—but this is just a new level in lazy.

I'm sure this update will be branded a success by Smoke, and unfortunately their income will not suffer a well-deserved hit, because most people don't give a shit if AI is doing all the heavy lifting.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes