Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I've been back since two updates after a loooong break and I'm already infuriated. He has made good scenes for Amazons, but still no proper scene for Diana and mother. (I meant PROPER scenes, not just "scenes" ) He has made scenes for that short haired amazon in the arena nobody liked, he has made sugar and spice (Sugar and spice WTF??) but he hasn't added cumshotand for Batgirl, despite her having lots of decent scenes (And he literally reused that blowjob scene!!) He has made EmmyLou (whotf asked for her) and he hasn't done a proper scene from Audrey.

And I remark, I'm saying PROPER scenes. Some of those scenes for the main characters are wOnkY as hell, and meanwhile he draws perfectly characters like that Amazon nobody likes, Korra, GRAILwtf!!??

I'm telling you there's no way this guy isn't doing it on purpose at this point. He just wants to see what other patron he cucks.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
the ART was the only thing carrying this game, and now the art looks like shit, well, it was good while it lasted boys, i give more 2 years until this game finally dies, and you know whats funny? This MF now its using AI, it looks like shit and for some reason he takes the exact same time to make the updates as before, when the hole point of IA is that it can make It in seconds, it Just shows how this game became a SCAM during its development

Last edited:

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
It's a huge project with very minimal planning, and what planning they did have was largely ignored. In the end, most of what they have is a set of images with a thin tissue of story to justify their existence. There are some interesting bits here and there, standing on their own, but as you pass through you see a lot of "could have been".

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Fanart thread is better than most updates since around 2.3.something

Why is catwoman not added to MB first? How messy is their code that you can't add a button in a glorified picture viewer?

And what's with the cow tits on characters that don't have cow tits?

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ok this update is bad.... first, instead of ending the normal scenes with Catwoman from MB, they added her to this event.... good continuity of the story.... and they remader her model and I don't mean her blond hair I mean ber boobs got and upgrade x5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for EmmyLou ....bro all of her scenes are so bad at least for me...I only liked her anal scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh that's fucking weird to look at. It's like someone clumsily pasted Emmy Lou's face on a body of a completely different art style. Someone really has to slap the AI CG tag on the game because this stuff is all kind of fucky. THat last image of Emmy Lou alone looks cobbled together in a way that only AI can achieve. Her left breast is a cylinder, her vag is weirdly detailed, her shoulders don't look like they attach to her body and her face doesn't fit with the details of her body. Also she doesn't seem to have a belly button and instead just has a checkmark where it should be.

The biggest tell, though, is Lex's dick. It's just cartoonishly big, even more so than it has been in the past. It looks like the first quarter of it was drawn by SR7 and then the rest is AI as it just randomly bulges out and is weirdly detailed when the start of it is just a tan, featureless tube.

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
Yo, Red Guy, there is bug, in Catwoman's (brunette) penthouse scene after anal narration is freezes. Nothing affected, but needed to Alt+F4.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Having tried to play this update, I don't even know what's going on. I get a bunch of error messages when trying to extract the files. When I play the game, Batgirl and a lot of the other sprites won't load properly (most now appear as white outlines, trying to do Batgirl's cell scenes just gives me a white screen with text). I think I'm done with this game. I'll wait around for asset pack leaks, but I don't think I need this taking up space on my hard drive anymore.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Yeah wtf actually, batgirl look like it reused old sprites, zero actual effort on that for a legacy character, and the other new content first don't look good, very far and out of place from the original game style which was the strong and mainly point, which I imagine some Ai could have been used, otherwise I don't see why...

Still no new content for Anyssa, or finishing Wonder Woman bordello content...

That's quite a fell off. At one point it's not about respecting consumers but respecting yourself as an artist.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes