olver

Aug 1, 2017
If anyone has giganta disabled at post villains screen, you might have a defective save. go to regedit, set gigantaL, gigantaP and gigantaHD values to 0, then rehire her through cheat menu/legion HQ

edit: I added fix for save slot 1, you still have to rehire her after applying the fix.

Last edited:

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018
I was really looking forward to getting Starfire and Blackfire content but I'll take Galatea and Harley Quinn for now. Hopefully I'll get my citrus fix in the next update... whenever that is.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
if anyone is having trouble with galatea then I suggest switching to her default white costume or the office girl outfit, both worked fine for me for all the scenes.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
This is a much needed update! Star Sapphire and Giganta are sooo sexy! Now we need content for Starfire, Blackfire, Superwoman and especially Catwoman.

Question thou: how to unlock Nanda Parbat. I tried doing the yacht event and did all of Talia's scenes (many many times) with various henchwoman by my side. I still cannot get access to Nanda Parbat. Help please!

iPB1AUU.gif

mrcow2000

Dec 25, 2018
Unable to open on mac, "You do not have permission to open the application “SU_2.3.2mac”."

even after adjusting permissions

SnakeLake

Aug 27, 2020
Galatea titjob scene worked fine the first time, then game just crashes when trying to access that particular scene.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes