Aug 6, 2017
I honestly hate to sound spoiled but I honestly expected more with 3 months of development and a ton of characters to add content to. This update is absolutely wonderful and I adore all they added, but I feel like after 3 months, they could of added more since only a few of the new characters have animated models(Livewire's shaking legs for example). Hopefully the next update gives up more hero sex scenes, I would love to be able to fuck starfire and maybe have a threeway with her and Raven.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I honestly hate to sound spoiled but I honestly expected more with 3 months of development and a ton of characters to add content to. This update is absolutely wonderful and I adore all they added, but I feel like after 3 months, they could of added more since only a few of the new characters have animated models(Livewire's shaking legs for example). Hopefully the next update gives up more hero sex scenes, I would love to be able to fuck starfire and maybe have a threeway with her and Raven.
Did they go back to animating the sex scenes?

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
There is somethings that I like to point out:
1)For Harley x Harley 2 sex scenes, make sure you finished all of their content for example if you didn't do the anal scenes for Harley 2 at least three times, you cannot see the scene.
2)Galatea titjob scene was a nice surprise, I hope we see more similar scenes with Starfire, Blackfire, Superwoman and Wonder Woman, because their tits are bigger than most of the girls, just like Galatea.

Last edited:

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Emmm, so we cnt strip office harley to get her nude variant with glasses (its keep give pigtails nude variant), but we can see this variant in leash scenes. Its bug or wht?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Oh yeah, Galatea being here means someone like Power Girl dosen't need to be added in right?

Design wise she's pretty much got the same looks and physique from there it's just semantics I think.

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
Ну я думаю что следующие обновления будут в январе или феврале

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have already seen all that. I thought they talked about something other than the new scenes with the cloned Audrey and the guards. And personally, I hope they will add content for Audrey to keep. (as well as for Blackfire, Starfire, Superwoman and Wonder Woman)

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else having problems initiating the Giganta content? I re hired her and posted in villians but doens't seem to work

Oct 31, 2019
Super meh update, but the villains had to be done at some point.

I know there are quite a few vocal people here about how they disliked the last update, but that was one of my favourites.

Star sapphire's yacht outfit just looks better to me. I don't particularly care for Harley's scenes. Only content I'm interested in (and also have yet to see all of), is the guards content.

Reactions: SenatorSpoon
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes