Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
All I wanna do is fuck and cum into a giant woman! (A giant woman!) All I wanna be is a guy who gets to cream, a giant woman~

Reactions: Myke69

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i can´t get the Harley x Harley scene.i saw all her sex scenes.
i hope the Audrey in the cell get some love in the Next update.
You must get all Harley and Harley 2.0 scenes 3 times each before getting to double Hartley.Maybe probably without the leash scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

Oofergang3901

Apr 6, 2019
After the bug fixes, it would be interesting to see new Mercy Graves content and a questline where she basically becomes a dominatrix on several heroines and villainesses other than Lois Lane

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
After the bug fixes, it would be interesting to see new Mercy Graves content and a questline where she basically becomes a dominatrix on several heroines and villainesses other than Lois Lane
He had that poll for costumes and the one that won for Mercy was The Lexcorp Baroness costume so I hope she gets finished next. Plus getting her in a leash scene will be fucking amazing :)

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
I haven't play this game in over two years, but my favorite part was Lois Lane. I see that they have so much more content but did they every continue beyond the lapdance with lois lane?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I haven't play this game in over two years, but my favorite part was Lois Lane. I see that they have so much more content but did they every continue beyond the lapdance with lois lane?
Yes.

Full content including sex and anal plus a hidden strapon scene where Mercy dominates her.

Reactions: KaiserST
Jul 11, 2020
Is it just me, or Audrey looks decapitated in her anal scene? Hell, lex's arms are very weird too.
I can definitely see that, but I think it's alright. The real offender to me with Audrey is her regular sex scene. The concept and position is good, but both her and Lex's proportions are so horribly done there that it ruins it completely. Lex looks more like the Hulk in it.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
How do you get the private room for villains?
1. Lexcorp - Labs - Defences - Villains - Post Villains - Put a villain to the Lexcorp Living Quarters
2. Living quarters - Lex's Room, to see what the villain has to show you in private
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Star Sapphire Content
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes
- Private Room Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes
How to get it?
Put the Star Sapphire to the Lexcorp Living Quarters as described above.
is your save have all the lady's naked
I like them clothed so they could strip for me.

Last edited:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
So u actually fuck both harleys in this scene or are you talking about unlocking the scissor scene?
Afaik it is just the scissor scene though you can have Harley do it on command.

Also you have to have done the Nu Harley anal scene at least 3 times but I had barely started the new OG Harley content before the scissor scene unlocked.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes