Septagram

May 22, 2021
As far as I know, integrate the save files into the SU folder and the game should pick up on them. But just so it doesn't go awry, make sure to move the other original save files to a spot on the pc where they won't affect your game, so you can undo the process in reverse if necessary... I am no computer expert though, so maybe someone else should agree or disagree first?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i just duno wht to do, double click on save file or wht?
yes if you have a reg save file from here then you just double click on it the computer will give a friendly warning about not editing registry aka reg if you dont trust the source but to get the save you would need to allow the reg file to edit your computers registry it will only if using some saves from here edit a "value" for the something unlimited game aka it will changes the values for the saves

and just a reminder for others is game is saving to the registry(the computers registry) not as a file in the main game folder

Edit: just to clarify to use others "complete" saves with all scenes currently in the game you download them from here and then double click on them and allow the file to edit the registry and now you have a save with all scenes that is currently in the game unlocked

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Right-click the Something Unlimited folder and export the key.

Backing up and restoring individual save slots would be kind of a pain.

JectsM

Jun 16, 2017
How does one unlock threesomes between girls? Example Harley Prime and Harley 2, I have been trying again and again and there is no new button whatever action I take. Same with every other scene there supposedly is (like between Vixen and Hawkgirl) Advice?
For Harley, Select her (Harley 1) as your Henchwoman, then go to Harley Quinn (Harley 2) cell. The "threesome" scene should play out. For Hawkgirl/Vixen. In Vixen's cell, do the Leash action, there should be an option for Hawkgirl.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Just play this in the background:

Problem solved.
I feel this is the games theme song as in how much the game has descended into madness cause of the Dev's laziness

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
2 updates in more than 6 months. It's getting slower and slower.
Nah, they are on quarterly updates (4 updates a year) so every three months. A week over due but that about it. Was one of the best games out there for awhile, but since the revamp has become a noozefest to be honest. They ditched doing animations to make more and better quality updates, but it didn't really work out that well.

All the earlier stuff is so much better than the later stuff. I can see what they are trying to achieve but its really not as good.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes