anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Zero.
Which you would know if you stopped jerking off to futas for half a second and checked the "genre" tab on the first page.
Actually, there is one scene where Miss Martian grows a cock. So I'm afraid you're reply is incorrect.

Jan 4, 2019
How exactly do I set free the villains in the jail? I promised everyone I'd get them out but nothing has happened after my visit in the jail. Am I only suppose to choose one?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
In the new version's(2.3.2) Changelog, it mentions fixing a character named Erica's blowjob scene not unlocking in the vault. Who is Erica? How do I unlock her?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
For Harley, Select her (Harley 1) as your Henchwoman, then go to Harley Quinn (Harley 2) cell. The "threesome" scene should play out. For Hawkgirl/Vixen. In Vixen's cell, do the Leash action, there should be an option for Hawkgirl.
btw when you say threesome you mean the scissor scene between the 2 harleys cuz that is the only one that i got

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018
First of all, Great update! I love the new contents.

Bug reports

1. Whenever I choose Super Woman to Dance, the game stops. It needs to a restart.

2. Right after I unlocked Galatea's Blowjob, Titjob event won't trigger, the game just stops responding.

3. All scenes of Shiva, Black Canary, Huntress, and Talia are instantly unlocked, but Maxima content needs grinding as we are intended to do so.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
I really enjoy this game but the worse part of the game is also that you cant watch the scenes of slow corruption at whim and read the text all over again, I really hope it gets added sometime in the future.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Finally, you can bang Galatea without having to be on the yacht. Pretty substantial update, at least compared to previous ones.

elnahat

Apr 22, 2021
How exactly do I set free the villains in the jail? I promised everyone I'd get them out but nothing has happened after my visit in the jail. Am I only suppose to choose one?
after the prision event you have to go to your office and Lex will mention needing a piece of tech for his plan, check on the heists and a new tech heist will be available, after completing it, in the office, in the plan button, the prision break will work, you can use it every five game days

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes