Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
That was actually a pretty solid update ngl. But then again it technically wasn't a "full update" considering he was just finishing the WW and SW content on top of the Zatanna content when in months past he would have finished 3 full cells in an update despite the delays those updates had. But that's just my gripe. Still a solid update.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
changelog, basically what was expected

- Superwoman Content
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Sex Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Cell Anal Cumshot Scenes

- Wally West Content
- Casual Costume

- Wonder Woman Content
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes

- Zatanna Content
- Normal Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Casual Costume
- Casual Intro Scene
- Silver Age Costume
- Silver Age Intro Scene
- Inverse Costume
- Inverse Intro Scene
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Handjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes
This is something people have been looking forward to for a very long time, so it looks like the dev will have some happy customers with this update.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
How to transfer saves from one version to another?
Pretty sure you don't have to. Saves for this game are directly in your computer's registry, so they should be there automatically. Have you tried launching the game and loading one of them?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Windows doesn't give a shit as long as it is a logical drive. I ran my Steam library off an external for a couple of weeks waiting on a replacement.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
New Scenes in the update (2.3.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decent update all around, 3 very popular heroines are finally completed in an update that had no grave bugs and come out surprisingly on time.

I wouldn't start getting too excited about events thought, not unless SR skips doing A LOT of Metabordello stuff that have been ignored for a while now.

Either way, a good way to start the year, hopefully there won't be any delays (a man can dream)

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Small not quite done review:
Ironically, the most exciting parts for me are those two new arcs. I can see Luthor conquering the world Putin style but with an army of whores. I mean, if his first announced measure was to push free sex, I bet at least a few cities would surrender, surely.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes