Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
great update hopefully the rest of mercy's cell content and a mass Bordello release will be the next update

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
What is SU Rebuilt version? Is it up to date?
There's a whole expandable spoiler tag on the OP explaining it. It also says it's a demo, so of course it's not up to date, it's just a taste. It's basically a proof of concept for a rebuild, but it doesn't seem like they ever put much time into working on it.

Reactions: Mastershake

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
here is a reg copy(in the zip) of my Something Unlimited save (not as in mine from the start but the one i have on my computer) just click on it and it should replace any something saves you have i use save 1 the other saves is not that used by me

i think it have everything unlocked ales the wonder woman stuff (both wonder woman and superwoman)

edit: update i have unlocked more scenes sense i last uploaded so if anyone already have downloaded then downloaded is one again and you will get a save that is as far i can see fully unlocked

and again i do not take full credit or any credit at all for is Save because the save is not original my own i got it from one here a few patches(numbers of patches i can not say at the moment of writing) of the game ago and has been unlocking new ones when they arrive
here is a replay to my save it is a one for the version before this but will update it with a new one when i have played the latest version myself (will edit the original aka the one am replaying to when i is done aka when i have update it)

for does that is looking for saves or "full" saves (saves that have all that you can currently unlock unlocked)

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Weird question, but since i will have to change my harddrive soon and really dont want to have to unlock everything again...where are the save files stored?

Reactions: Tuesday888

Homem Hackius

Nov 16, 2020
Weird question, but since i will have to change my harddrive soon and really dont want to have to unlock everything again...where are the save files stored?
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the Run command enter regedit
3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
6. Open Something Unlimited
7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer
(This is just CTRL+C CTRL+V from an "old" post of mine, hope it still works:))

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Windows? press start, type in "regedit.exe", enter, ctrl+F, "something unlimited, RMB, export, save file somewhere safe. That's all.

Instalation? Double click at file you created.

Reactions: Mephistofeles
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes