k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I would say Hawkgirl and Vixen are better enjoyed together. That could be really fun in some form of event.
Shame for you !!! John the green lantern , you can't join the exhibition club since you and other superhero is in the good side.
Something Unlimited for superheroine is for the big bad villians only.
ps , if Fire can join the fuck club, it would be interesting !!

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Since all the female heroine content is complete. I think it is time for the exhibition content to come up. Those gals deserve a good gangbang Right?LOL
Either that, or threesomes with 2 heroines and Lex or extra Bordello stuff.

In any case, there's plenty to add. I hope he focuses on making more content for the existing heroines instead of making new ones for a while.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017

In any case, there's plenty to add. I hope he focuses on making more content for the existing heroines instead of making new ones for a while.
extra Bordello stuff will do the trick , beside I m still waiting the Cat to get from fun as well. What would you think if the bat know lex loves cat too.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Shame for you !!! John the green lantern , you can't join the exhibition club since you and other superhero is in the good side.
Something Unlimited for superheroine is for the big bad villians only.
ps , if Fire can join the fuck club, it would be interesting !!
Only fine gentleman are allowed at the bordello.
I miss old info - why author did stop making animations?
It was quite a few years ago if we are talking about the animations with lots of frames (I think he stopped in 2017 but I am not certain.) From what I remember what he said from years ago one animation takes the effort of several scenes. If every scene was animated I could easily see each cell taking over 6 months each (plus working on one character for a long time isn't going to be exciting for a lot of people.)

I think it may be best to expect events and new characters may be added in those events.

Reactions: Testerguy19

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Since all the female heroine content is complete. I think it is time for the exhibition content to come up. Those gals deserve a good gangbang Right?LOL
Towards the end of his latest stream, I think he mentioned that he had Stargirl's Bordello scenes completed. Whether they'll be in the next build though, I don't know.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
One more thing I thought about. I noticed lately he has started to add scenes where the heroines are covered in cum or have cum leaking out after sex. I checked some of the older content and no such scenes are there, usually he gets dressed off screen and there's dialog against the cell wall background. I hope he adds such scenes for the existing girls as well, pretty much all of these scenes are very hot.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
One more thing I thought about. I noticed lately he has started to add scenes where the heroines are covered in cum or have cum leaking out after sex. I checked some of the older content and no such scenes are there, usually he gets dressed off screen and there's dialog against the cell wall background. I hope he adds such scenes for the existing girls as well, pretty much all of these scenes are very hot.
Yeah at some point there is going to be a scene like that added for hawkgirl.
hg.PNG

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's pretty much that they made the "mistake" that so many devs make, adding constantly new content without finishing fully previous content. Which is why they focused these last updates to make sure cell content should be finished before adding too much new stuff. I'm sure they will finish bordello content once they get to it with their current internal roadmap. All in all they still continue to deliver quite nice content so i don't have that much to complain.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I would say Hawkgirl and Vixen are better enjoyed together. That could be really fun in some form of event.
I havent done Hawkgirl's cell route yet. But people said.. wait I think you told me that she is by far the only heroine who doesnt enjoy the acts with Luthor no matter what.
So it would be weird if she gets a group sex with Vixen. Because Vixen feels the opposite about the matter with Luthor.
Persuading Hawkgirl using Vixen wont work, but she could if she tricks her to it.
Hawkgirl doesnt seem like a tsundere like most heroines, her resolve seems firm.
Its like she only wants and prefers BBC (John Stewart).
Makes me hate her even more in that regard.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I havent done Hawkgirl's cell route yet. But people said.. wait I think you told me that she is by far the only heroine who doesnt enjoy the acts with Luthor no matter what.
So it would be weird if she gets a group sex with Vixen. Because Vixen feels the opposite about the matter with Luthor.
Persuading Hawkgirl using Vixen wont work, but she could if she tricks her to it.
Hawkgirl doesnt seem like a tsundere like most heroines, her resolve seems firm.
Its like she only wants and prefers BBC (John Stewart).
Makes me hate her even more in that regard.
Well I don't want to spoil Hawkgirl stuff but I was thinking in terms of a threesome with Vixen and Hawkgirl it would be more along the lines of Lex bringing her somewhere (his Yacht or Iceberg Lounge etc). I think there is also the potential for more progression with Hawkgirl too.

In terms of how much Shayera liking John well it didn't seem like a stable relationship even if they got back together again. Arguably that probably shows she isn't that infatuated with him (Compared to say Artemis and Wally).

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes