Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
you could also have the futa/trans tag apply for Mercy/Lois scenes, since Lex does give her the dildo that fuses on her for the duration and produces similar feelings for her as real thing would iirc.
Yeah you maybe could do that though I think maybe people looking at the futa tag wouldn't consider it that way? Hard to say.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
you could also have the futa/trans tag apply for Mercy/Lois scenes, since Lex does give her the dildo that fuses on her for the duration and produces similar feelings for her as real thing would iirc.
That is not Futa. That is just a dildo. She didnt actually had a D. And neither one of them was a trans in those scenes.
Its literally the same as a double headed dildo play.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
That is not Futa. That is just a dildo. She didnt actually had a D. And neither one of them was a trans in those scenes.
Its literally the same as a double headed dildo play.
It's that plus they temporarily get to the feel sensation of it.
i wonder if they will add Batwoman from the animated movie all 3 of them? :unsure:
I remember SR7 said having the three batwoman is kinda a mess which doesn't mean those 3 won't be added but it might make Kate Kane more likely (maybe via summoning)

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
SR7 should put all the hot buff woman together in a scene like an orgy/group sex with Lex or back-to-back with Lex. Which is totally not just because that's my taste.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
SR7 should put all the hot buff woman together in a scene like an orgy/group sex with Lex or back-to-back with Lex. Which is totally not just because that's my taste.
I agree I would enjoy seeing that, btw do you know any games with good buff women?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes