Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Great another character I was hoping to see as it fits with the Superman TAS series

I'm interested to see if we get interactions with her and Galatea or Superwoman or Maxima

I am assuming we will see the phantom zone or Maxima will have mala as a gladiator

Now all we need is Miss Gsptlsnz
Is that really a new character or some fan art?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, so anyone knows how to download from MEGA when it says that your browser has reached its limit?
I want to download the lastest asset pack and I can't.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I will prefer Big Barda for next big girl,but Mala will do it.For now.
Considering Barda appeared in both Batman Beyond and JLU, then in a Superman/Batman movie, and now in Young Justice, I'm certain she's coming eventually. But he's probably saving her for an Apokolips event with the rest of the Female Furies.

I for one would like to stick my Mega-Rod between her Boob Tubes.

Big Barda Batman Beyond.png

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Considering Barda appeared in both Batman Beyond and JLU, then in a Superman/Batman movie, and now in Young Justice, I'm certain she's coming eventually. But he's probably saving her for an Apokolips event with the rest of the Female Furies.

I for one would like to stick my Mega-Rod between her Boob Tubes.

View attachment 1739512
I see where you going with this Apokolips event with the rest of the Female Furies....Granny pull up on Lex telling him she like how he break and train the female and she want him to break in the new girl

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
In regards to Mala and Galatea And Supergirl
(Not to mention everyone else ) I would like to see more random interactions

So say you have a gym for Galatea that she supposedly uses. Why not have random scenes where you mix it up by having characters appear to use the gym , wrestle or even use the showers

You could then randomise it each night with different people

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes