Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I really find it hard to be surprised by Gunsmoke/Sunset's incompetence at this point. Imagine teasing Mercy but then getting no Mercy in the Mercy update lmfao
It really makes me wonder. In their announcement they say they really wanted to get this update out on time "why" they never have cared before

This seems like just an excuse to give even less content then before

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Right? As someone who doesn't want pregnancy content, I hope if and when it's added, it's at the end or one girl at a time on the side while other stuff that's not as niche is put in more heavily, like the Metabordello content and new characters.
Are we approaching 2030? what I said was ironic. It is possible that someday GSG will put pregnancy content in the game, but it will not be now or it is far from happening. These devs had 7 years to finish all the existing heroines content, so how would they work on pregnancy content having to redo it all over again? new scenes and positions, dialogues with all the girls? think. If they haven't even made all the bordello content yet, much less will content pregnancy.

Reactions: Jarul
Jun 23, 2020
It really makes me wonder. In their announcement they say they really wanted to get this update out on time "why" they never have cared before

Really they should've(God forgive me for uttering this word) delayed it until she's ready to avoid looking retarded but ya know gotta dangle Mercy for the next few days to keep more Patrons on till then.
Didn't they do this before with Vixen and then gave us the rest of her content like almost 3 weeks later? Speaking of which Bordello scenes when??? :cautious:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

the funny thing is, i dont know what is more disapointing, getting this little content, not getting mercy content on the mercy update, or the girl he does release being lana lang. now dont get me wrong, she is a good looking girl... the problem is, that's pretty much all she is, this version of her is even less interesting due to how much she looks like batgirl.

i wonder if the girl was someone more interesting like selina or big barda or even some smaller villainess like blood mary or cupid.

but lana lang? at least go with the smallville look to be diferent...

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes