OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
- Zatanna Content
- Inverse Costume
- Inverse Intro Scene

I think Zatanna is missing bunny ears and tails for Inverse Costume. Check it out when you change costume, I hope a little update happens soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it me or does Gunsmoke need to focus on a lot of bug fix and adding Zatanna missing art and all the missing art the game has. I say we start bug fixing the game our self, who is with me................
nothing to see here.gif
What!. We should start bug fixing the game our self...
Facepalm.gif
"Morgan Freeman Impersonator: it took him too long to understand this game code is ass, Big Ass."
Turn Around Look.gif
Oh............ Oh! I get it.

P.S. bad dad joke aside. This game really need bug fixing and a fanbase to stop arguing with each other and start helping with understanding the code to this game and helping out in some way, I'm the blue balls guy from 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is it me or does Gunsmoke need to focus on a lot of bug fix and adding Zatanna missing art and all the missing art the game has. I say we start bug fixing the game our self, who is with me................
View attachment 1904404
What!. We should start bug fixing the game our self...
View attachment 1904401
"Morgan Freeman Impersonator: it took him too long to understand this game code is ass, Big Ass."
View attachment 1904403
Oh............ Oh! I get it.

P.S. bad dad joke aside. This game really need bug fixing and a fanbase to stop arguing with each other and start helping with understanding the code to this game and helping out in some way, I'm the blue balls guy from 2-3 years ago.
bug fixes would be nice, but Catwoman content would be really nice. She just stands there in the boredello. Like how do you not have catwoman content yet?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well that's fan art and not in the game, but yeah that would nice.
That's one of our unstated goals in the fanart thread. To help people to get their fixes until the game finally catches up...

Which could be never, but hopefully they get around to filling in more of the missing scenes soon. Catwoman technically isn't 'missing scenes' yet, that'd be Meta Bordello scenes and such for a number of the Superheroines, but yeah a LOT of people around here want to bang her ingame!

I'd like to see more leash, etc. threesomes ingame with Lex involved (MFF), but one thing at a time...

Exed010

May 29, 2022
bug fixes would be nice, but Catwoman content would be really nice. She just stands there in the boredello. Like how do you not have catwoman content yet?
Yeah, We have leash option on Roulette already, Right?
Why we can't leash on Catwoman
I'm waiting for that happen

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I've been unlocking everything in the vault, but i have some things i can't and i think it's a bug maybe, can anyone help me? This is from Poison Ivy, 2 scenes at the prison that still appear locked asi you see. How can I fix this?

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
This one is from Roulette, same problem, 1 scene still locked but I've player until the end of the actual game, how can I fix this?

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
This one is from Harley Quinn 2, that locked one I think it's double Harleys Leash, but it's still locked at the vault, same question than before, how can I fix that?

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Hey is anyone getting a bug where selecting labs in the main map brings you to the office instead? In fact both Office and Labs brings you to the office.

This happened to two of my saves. I decided to start again after seeing it the first time only for it to affect my second save. I don't know how to fix it. The second one happened when blackfire became my henchwoman.

1656883503240.png

edit: I've been reading some of the posts. It seems that a few people got this error. Is there no solution to this problem?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes