Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Probably a silly question, but better safe than sorry.

My system just prompted me to upgrade into Windows 11. There's no issues for the game (or these games in general) with Windows 11, right?

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
the dance-bj-sex-anal thing is getting old, they need more variety of stuff
The whole cell scenario got old a long time ago. If, say, Mera is added in the future, we already know exactly how it's gonna go:
  • She points out how people will notice she's missing, Lex explains she's only there at night
  • She asks why she can't masturbate, Lex explains the pleasure rules
  • Lex says he's bored and wants to move on to dancing->stripping->foreplay act->sex->anal
  • She shows off her slut outfit and completely dedicates herself to Lex
Not to mention the leash scenes:
  • A horny Glamour Slam patron jeers at her
  • She uses her powers to spill his drink on his head, he falls over and everybody laughs
  • People on the street film her, a homeless man is shocked
  • Lex points out that the footage will be dismissed as fake
This staleness is a symptom of the scope creep. It's challenging to make up unique scenarios for 20+ girls.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Some people on these comments complaining for lack of the promised Mercy content and here I am, glad that it's not done yet because Mercy is my most disliked character.
But this is inevitable in any case, in this update or in the next one. It just slowed down the progress of adding content in the game.

Reactions: ogr blanc

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

After this Lana Lang update I really wanted this to be added as well. It's about time Lex got a new costume.

"Lana Lang, Lana Lang with that sweet pootang. I wrote you this song now shake hands with my wang, Sexx Luthor!!!!"

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Man, I've been following this game for five years and this update was ass. We got content for one minor character that appeared five times in the DCAU Superman series and two leash scenes for minor characters hardly anyone recognized. Apparently the Meta Bordello has been completely forgotten about. Jesus, this game needs some new ideas.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Talk to Darci in her cell and she unlocks Lana for you.
Darci? I suddenly feel like I've missed an entire quest chain. Do I need to make a new save file? thats... work... im already busy with losesb and tina...
then i post this, see my siggy and go "FUCK! WVM TOO!"

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Some people on these comments complaining for lack of the promised Mercy content and here I am, glad that it's not done yet because Mercy is my most disliked character.
if you really dislike her, it would make sense for you to want her to be done with so GS could move to someone else. instead you just have to wait to get her anyway...

Reactions: Ray Nivon

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Jesus, this game needs some new ideas.
It's been obvious for a couple of years now. There were even a fair amount of interesting ideas in the thread. What a pity that the developer don't give a sh**.

Last edited:

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
Does Supergirl not have the special 'nickname' ability added in yet? I have unlocked all costumes and interactions with Supergirl and done every action I can with her but under special she only has leash.
Am I missing something or is the game bugged? Because if it's a bug it's been there for a long while.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
The whole cell scenario got old a long time ago. If, say, Mera is added in the future, we already know exactly how it's gonna go:
  • She points out how people will notice she's missing, Lex explains she's only there at night
  • She asks why she can't masturbate, Lex explains the pleasure rules
  • Lex says he's bored and wants to move on to dancing->stripping->foreplay act->sex->anal
  • She shows off her slut outfit and completely dedicates herself to Lex
Not to mention the leash scenes:
  • A horny Glamour Slam patron jeers at her
  • She uses her powers to spill his drink on his head, he falls over and everybody laughs
  • People on the street film her, a homeless man is shocked
  • Lex points out that the footage will be dismissed as fake
This staleness is a symptom of the scope creep. It's challenging to make up unique scenarios for 20+ girls.
I don't mind about leash scene for every characters
But I want something more than that
Example leash outdoor sex, outdoor leash orgy with many heroines and villains

Reactions: evilkitty97
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes