DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
This. it's frustrating not knowing when you have all the available scenes, costumes, and other stuff. The Vault kind of has a list but not really.
That's what I've been saying. It drives me nuts and it's the easiest fix in the world. Instead of saying LOCKED on every single scene in the vault, just change the unimplemented ones to UNAVAILABLE or just remove the entry all together. The vault should ONLY have available scenes. Same for the costumes. Instead of labeling everything locked, just change it to unavailable or remove them all together. It's confusing for no reason. I feel like it's a horrid oversight or just pure laziness. I spend more time in this game trying to unlock costumes and scenes that are between the ones I already have, and they aren't even in the game yet. It skips randomly around and acts like there's something in every slot when there isn't.

They could take a note from some other games, like Big Brother for example. When you got to the end of a quest for the current version, it would tell you in the log that you've reached the end for this version. Then when the next version comes out, it removes that part of the entry and let's you continue. So then you know if there's more content or not and you don't waste your time trying to unlock stuff that isn't even there.

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
Yeah it's a bummer if another guys waifu gets finished before yours does, but I think at this point most people just want one done so that's not an excuse to avoid finishing any. Plus it's been so fucking long since he's touched the first set of characters that you can't say "oh man I sure am tired of drawing Lois again". There's little confidence so far of any getting finished because there's always a bullshit character he adds. Enoughs enough. Even on the roadmap there was mentioning focusing on current characters and then goes and fucking adds Terra draining content from other people talked about in the roadmap.
We have stated many times over the first set of characters are in a state of needing animations. These take upwards of two-weeks full-time to create, chances are they don't work when first implemented (or are bugged slightly). We have had to make changes to what content is available due to people want a playable version made in a month. We are looking to move toward flip book animations at this point to please some of the people who want to see more added to older characters.

Make a list, go by release order. I am not saying he should please people, but it is just a more organized way and it is also easier for EVERYONE. Him, the players and the testers.
The way things are now, people have to go all over the game to "see the new content", because sometimes Batgirl gets new content and she is right at the start, but sometimes Artemis or Blackfire get new content, and they are way further down the line.
Sorry, SR7 does not work this way. Due to this game being early access and how he works we will get completed content in the game. So that is what ever is completed at that time. This could be content that was worked on for months, or just that month (this is due to what you the community wanted). What we see in an update is hardly what has been created, we just see what was playable at the end of the cycle. Meaning there is content being worked on for those other characters, just we won't see it till its finished.

I can't wait til it gets to the scenes where the heroines are completely broken and begging for it all the time.

I think the game is progressing pretty well. I can see how people don't like his sporadic content updates, but he stated many times he doesn't want to get burned out progressing one person's content. (I like the randomness personally.) I just really want the Bordello content to get done so I can finally put all the heroines as cogs in my money making machine (Would love two more heroines added so terra isn't alone)

And then maybe hopefully one day. You can have villainess' working at the GS and MB. (I can only dream.)
We will get there man!

That's what I've been saying. It drives me nuts and it's the easiest fix in the world. Instead of saying LOCKED on every single scene in the vault, just change the unimplemented ones to UNAVAILABLE or just remove the entry all together. The vault should ONLY have available scenes. Same for the costumes. Instead of labeling everything locked, just change it to unavailable or remove them all together. It's confusing for no reason. I feel like it's a horrid oversight or just pure laziness. I spend more time in this game trying to unlock costumes and scenes that are between the ones I already have, and they aren't even in the game yet. It skips randomly around and acts like there's something in every slot when there isn't.

They could take a note from some other games, like Big Brother for example. When you got to the end of a quest for the current version, it would tell you in the log that you've reached the end for this version. Then when the next version comes out, it removes that part of the entry and let's you continue. So then you know if there's more content or not and you don't waste your time trying to unlock stuff that isn't even there.
Sorry you feel this way, this is either a Fungus issue, or just semantics. My best advise is wait for the change log and others find out for you.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
We have stated many times over the first set of characters are in a state of needing animations. These take upwards of two-weeks full-time to create, chances are they don't work when first implemented (or are bugged slightly). We have had to make changes to what content is available due to people want a playable version made in a month. We are looking to move toward flip book animations at this point to please some of the people who want to see more added to older characters.

Sorry, SR7 does not work this way. Due to this game being early access and how he works we will get completed content in the game. So that is what ever is completed at that time. This could be content that was worked on for months, or just that month (this is due to what you the community wanted). What we see in an update is hardly what has been created, we just see what was playable at the end of the cycle. Meaning there is content being worked on for those other characters, just we won't see it till its finished.

We will get there man!

Sorry you feel this way, this is either a Fungus issue, or just semantics. My best advise is wait for the change log and others find out for you.
I know you guys will! I love this project and if anyone can complete such a huge task like this beast of a game it will be SR7.

Reactions: Gnutt and xMendoza

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but is Artemis' Tigress costume unlockable? Do I need to do something special like Lois' doll costume?

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
guys, I got an error when I try to open terra scene (like when I click it, it just open "terra special 1" repeatedly) and it stuck there. anyone got the same problem or is it just me?

Reactions: TheDevian

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
Same here. It's a shame too because all of the Terra content is good! Also, is anybody else having an issue with having to reset Terra's device and max it back out again anytime you remove her from the Meta-Bordello?

Reactions: thisbadday

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but is Artemis' Tigress costume unlockable? Do I need to do something special like Lois' doll costume?
You just need to keep using Artemis in the private room at the bordello and eventually the costume will unlock. It took me over ten tries fucking her until I got it (tries meaning 5 with 2 humpings per visit or maybe 10 visits, it felt like a lot). Since it was in between the release and the patch and I was testing which combinations of scenes worked and which didn't (blowjob with stripping, blowjob without stripping, anal with clothes, anal without clothes, anal with clothes and facial, anal without clothes with facial, etc) I can't give you an exact figure - except to tell you that even with every combo of clothes and facial cum the scene select in the basement is still glitched and may show one scene over another... and that not all Tigress scenes are available under each circumstance.

Good luck.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Poison Ivy content sux it basically is cucking lex..

seriously why would you as lex want poison Ivy to have sex with your girls. When Lex is the one who should be training them

Reactions: mielle88

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
So i may be asking a question that as been before but are you planing on adding andriod to this and if yes when so one tell me

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I just registered to say that I've been playing this game for a while, and it's one of my favourites, but there are some things that I do not understand.
For example: Why you can't set up the girls in the Glamour Slam or the Bordello when they're on the cells? or Why do you have so many areas in the map if 50% of them are locked?
Except Cheshire, Audrey, Blackfire, Lois you can set them up in the GLamour or the Bordello. Just you need to upgrade their mind control tools.
IF you put some of them in cell you can set those ones also. That is why i see their bordello and strip scenes first them put them in cells.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Lex should fuck ivy first then let her do what she wants with the heroines
I think think that this is likely to happen. Remember this is a work in progress and the time line of all this happening is not set. Meaning that since the content is incomplete, Lex very well may fuck Ivy before she touches his harem. She already blows him.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Cucking? Lex isn't even on a relationship with any of the girls. How is it cucking at all?

I know this forum has a thing against ntr but come on now.
It is no more cucking than if Ivy used Lex's fleshlight to get herself off.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes