TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why you can't set up the girls in the Glamour Slam or the Bordello when they're on the cells? or Why do you have so many areas in the map if 50% of them are locked?
You can with Starfire.
Some of them are only there for events, so you only go there during those quests.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
I think think that this is likely to happen. Remember this is a work in progress and the time line of all this happening is not set. Meaning that since the content is incomplete, Lex very well may fuck Ivy before she touches his harem. She already blows him.
I wish all the sex scenes happens in the cell not in the bordello its so lackluster like "what do you want me to do sir? " compared to the cell which they're still in character

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just did the test, and when you put Stargirl, BatGirl, SuperGirl or Starfire into Cells, you can't place them anymore in bordello or GlamSlam.
In fact, when you "UNLOCK" the device, which it is the max level, ther's a warning that says "Upgrading her device to this level will LOCK previous functions", meaning she won't be able to dance/strip/special/etc.
Yes, but for me anyway, Starfire was perfectly happy to keep dancing anyway, unlike the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I just did the test, and when you put Stargirl, BatGirl, SuperGirl or Starfire into Cells, you can't place them anymore in bordello or GlamSlam.
In fact, when you "UNLOCK" the device, which it is the max level, ther's a warning that says "Upgrading her device to this level will LOCK previous functions", meaning she won't be able to dance/strip/special/etc.
You can't have them simultaneously in the bordello, glamour slam or cells, since they obviously can't be at two places at once, it's the same for the henchwomen, they can't be at their base and on a mission at the same time.

Throwaway77

May 2, 2018
Played through the game with the latest Version 2.1.555 for the first time, it’s great so far, but I hope it’s eventually finished and some more actual sex scenes are added.

Bugs I encountered on the Playthrough:
  • Sometimes when choosing costumes and instead of Confirming clicking “Go Back” the entire UI disappears with no buttons left and you have to restart the game/ALT+F4
  • Couldn’t see my Threat Level anymore for a while, but it started showing again later in the game. Is Threat actually supposed to do anything btw.? I was usually careful to keep it down between Heists even though it was expensive, but maxed it out during Endgame and nothing happened
  • Mercy’s “Naked” costume from Stripping doesn’t seem to be properly unlocking/displaying if you don’t unlock the business suit lingerie before, which I missed early in the game
  • There were some problems with the dialogues in prison near the end if you visit every cell every day with Lex saying he’ll get out in a day 3-4 days before the actual event is triggered and some content repeating (had the “guard stripping scene” in Ivy’s room twice)
  • Artemis “Sex” scene in the Private room doesn’t show any sprites
  • The Terra symbol in the UI seems to get stuck late in the game (can’t pick her up to Drag&Drop anymore in Glamour Slam or Bordello) until you Unlock her and Upgrade her back up
  • Clicking on Terra in the Vault gets you into an endless loop of her rubbing her pussy
  • Batgirl/Barbara in her cell sometimes displays double sprites, this also sometimes happens with Supergirl more rarely
  • Blackfire misses strip sprites for both Lexcorp costumes
  • Status doesn’t display for any of the new villains (Metallo, Ivy, Bane) so it’s unclear what they’re good at
  • Tier 3 villains (Parasite/Sinestro/Bizarro) don’t seem to appear in the HQ anymore during Endgame after you’ve unlocked the ones from prison
The game part would be improved a lot by fixing the UI up a bit and making it more usable so it isn’t such a click fest (you already have to click through all the dialogues and use the map, don’t want to exacerbate that by badly usable menus) and adding a button to make the text-box disappear during conversations/animations if wanted.

A lot of Menus require too much interaction and clicking and literally yell out “REBUILD ME IN A SINGLE SCREEN”. For instance the prime example would be the “DEVICES” menu in Lexcorp Labs. To Upgrade a Device you have to click on Lexcorp -> Labs -> Labs -> Devices and then end up in a Upgrade Device -> Hero -> Upgrade -> Dialogue -> Upgrade -> Dialogue -> Go Back -> Upgrade Device loop, which really calls for a single menu with heroes displayed to the right and the Hero Status/Upgrade menu displayed to the left with an Accept. There’s also some needless menu wrangling, for instance if you go into Costume -> Go Back -> Confirm/Go Back, why do you need to confirm just exiting a menu? In the Capture/Heist menus, why do you need to “Go Back” to “Confirm/Reset” instead of having buttons right there on the UI to do that (like in the Glamour Slam “Set Dancers” menu at the top right)? Regarding the Setting up/Resetting of heroines in the Glamour Slam (and later Bordello), which you have to do every 2-3 days at least early in the game to maximize profits, the menu would be much improved if you could just replace them with Drag & Drop instead of having to Reset and replace the entire Roster all the time. Some sort of "Back to map/base" button also wouldn't hurt so you don't have to click "Go Back" 5 times before getting there.

Also, what’s up with the decision to write the Saves into the Registry instead of writing them out into a shareable binary file? I don’t remember any other game doing this.

The most important takeaway from the aspect of actually improving upon the game for its main purpose is probably to stop derailing with more characters and further strip/dancing scenes till there are a decent amount of actual sex scenes and some more “events”/main story content, since that is what the game is primarily lacking.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bugs I encountered on the Playthrough:
  • Lots of typos.
  • Artemis “Sex” scene in the Private room doesn’t show any sprites
  • The Terra symbol in the UI seems to get stuck late in the game (can’t pick her up to Drag&Drop anymore in Glamour Slam or Bordello) until you Unlock her and Upgrade her back up
  • Clicking on Terra in the Vault gets you into an endless loop of her rubbing her pussy
Ran into that too, and I only hope the menus are there due to adding stuff later, though some are a bit problematic.

On another note... Here are a few Desktop Icons for your use.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Quick question: Are there any other games like this?
Depends on what you mean, "Like this." There's 'Rogue-like: Evolution' which continues the comic genre, and is about corrupting women:

Another heroic cartoon about corrupting the female characters from the canon is 'Four Elements Trainer'. A game about the characters from the Avatar cartoons.

If you were asking about something different about the game play, you'll have to be more specific. :)

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes