armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Welp the next update will finish the amazon update
Dream on.
We already have two updates based on Amazons.
First one (2.3.8) barely added an amazon or two and everything else was suppose to be locked.But in the game.
Second one (2.3.9) definitely didn't unlock all that promised(in the previous changelog)content.
It would be a huge surprise if he actually menage to finish Themiscyra event in 4 updates total.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
people somehow got girls like supergirl into cells..
There's a difference between regular cells and Lex's personal bedroom.

Superheroines go into the cells. Villains (most of them) go into Lex's room and you assign them there from the same base section that you assign henchwomen.

WendyW

May 13, 2020
The random number generator is not random for everything.

I have been trying to capture Supergirl for about 2 hours now and the 50% it claims never succedes. I have a save reg from before I assigned the capture task. I load the game, assign the capture, it fails, I reload and reassign it and it never succedes.

I know that event success rolls are made when you confirm the event because if you save and export the reg after assigning a heist, reloading gives the exact same money. So my attempts to reload and reassign captures should, if the rng was working properly, have different results.

Also, I tried using the unlimited money cheat so I could try multiple days hiring and assigning captures but still no one succedes.

If there is some reason Supergirl in particular does not go by the true random rule, state it in game or somewhere so we don't get so frustrated with it.

I have attached the reg file (renamed to txt) that I have been using.
Also the bat file (renamed to txt) for the incremental backup of save games so I can reload if I miss something.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The random number generator is not random for everything.

I have been trying to capture Supergirl for about 2 hours now and the 50% it claims never succedes. I have a save reg from before I assigned the capture task. I load the game, assign the capture, it fails, I reload and reassign it and it never succedes.

I know that event success rolls are made when you confirm the event because if you save and export the reg after assigning a heist, reloading gives the exact same money. So my attempts to reload and reassign captures should, if the rng was working properly, have different results.

Also, I tried using the unlimited money cheat so I could try multiple days hiring and assigning captures but still no one succedes.

If there is some reason Supergirl in particular does not go by the true random rule, state it in game or somewhere so we don't get so frustrated with it.

I have attached the reg file (renamed to txt) that I have been using.
Also the bat file (renamed to txt) for the incremental backup of save games so I can reload if I miss something.
Always use Sinestro to capture level 3 superheroines.
With the appropriate accessory Lex wear that can boost the success to 90%.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, Wenas, I've started another game again, but I can't unlock the second image of casie from glamor slam and I couldn't start the Amazon event. Does anyone have a complete game? It's appreciated, and in which folder should I put the file, I don't clarify, thanks. Sin título2.png Sin título2.png Sin título.png

Reactions: kitarplap1990

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I keep trying there is no way I think there is a bug that they have to fix among others someone I can pass the game and where it is placed the help is appreciated

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I keep trying there is no way I think there is a bug that they have to fix among others someone I can pass the game and where it is placed the help is appreciated
You can use the regedit.
From what I see you must change the variable below from 0 to 1.
suSlot01_casSCS2_h1054682009
this shoud be the one for second strip scene in GS.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I don't think that a full set of GS scenes is required for the Wonder Girls, just the cell scenes must be at slut costume.
Try setting Superwoman as your henchwoman and visiting WW in her cell.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes