noobbois

Jul 18, 2017
Little issue here: the Themyscira event triggered normally for me. Went to the island, Grail seized the throne, and I've been wandering the place as in any other event, unlocking several scenes. Problem is I'm at a dead end within the event:

-If i go to the palace, Grail is not there and two guards won't let me through
-If I go to the library, Alexa is too busy with her books
-If I go to the Aphrodite temple, the priestess says the temple is full of worshippers
-If I go to the arena, Philippus is busy training
-If I go to the blacksmith, Pallas is busy working
-The scenes with Hippolyta and the oracle are in a loop already, just like visiting any cell content in Metropolis
-The dialogue scenes during daytime and nighttime with Nubia at the villa, as well as the inspection scene are already at a dead end
-The market is another dead end, since nothing interesting happens there
-The council is pretty much the same
-There is only one bath sequence for me: Lex bathing alone. Idk if it's the only one or not
-I am not allowed in the Hera's Temple.

I wouldn't think much of it save for the fact that the changelog says I still have Antiope content, Peng content, Yara content, and priestesses content, and that the event hasn't finished. It's just in a loop. I tried restarting the event, but I get to the very same dead end. Anyone that has already completed the event can tell me what have I missed? I don't think it's a bug, since the bugs that have been reported here are the ones making the event to not trigger in the first place.
so how did you trigger the event?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
@ me if any of you got the latest 2.3.9 guides. Guide 1 and 2 on the front page hasn't been updated since 2.3.6.
They haven't been updated yet.

Edit:
Trying a new playthrough with the current update, but still can't get her to show after doing the yacht events. Either its still bugged or there are some other requirements that I haven't completed yet and are not listed.
So I gave up on trying to get Circe unlocked (legitimately or with cheats) and moved on to the Wonder Girls. Finished all that I could do with Wonder Woman, Donna (Though her strip scene is bugged for me if I try a 2nd time), and Cassie. I already had the Kasnia event done and when I went to the Legion hideout, Grail showed up. Circe still won't show up so it looks like she isn't a requirement for the Themyscira events to trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wish they would fix all there bugs in the game. is a pain in the ass to have to restart if you get one.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
So most likely the end of month update will not have Hippolyta content update im guessing. So im guessing Hippolyta and Oracle are skipped in next themysicra update. So which amazons do people think will be the next ones with update? Second for when we return back to Metropolis which characters do you think will be updated?

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
where is the blacksmith Pallas? all I see are the counsel, oracle, ect. also has anyone managed to find the naked costumes scenes for the amazon diplomats?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes