Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Where do you you upload the actually savefile into the file? I've downloaded the file but the save doesn't appear when trying to load it into the game itself.
It's a registry file so you don't upload it somewhere. You just double click it. Just be aware it will replace whatever save you had in Slot 1.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I created a 2.3.9 version of this myself, following these instructions, and decided to upload it here.

Here is where I got dnSpy, by the way:

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Which girls belong only to Lex? I mean, only those who are having an affair with Lex and don't forget everything in the morning. Harley from another dimension, Mercy, Galatea, Cheshire, Audrey. These are who I know they belong to Lex. Because they can't go out without Lex.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Which girls belong only to Lex? I mean, only those who are having an affair with Lex and don't forget everything in the morning. Harley from another dimension, Mercy, Galatea, Cheshire, Audrey. These are who I know they belong to Lex. Because they can't go out without Lex.
Add Blackfire, Harley from this dimension, Lady Shiva, Maxima, Roulette, Sazu, Superwoman, Tala and Talia al Ghul.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
@ me if any of you got the latest 2.3.9 guides. Guide 1 and 2 on the front page hasn't been updated since 2.3.6.

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Little issue here: the Themyscira event triggered normally for me. Went to the island, Grail seized the throne, and I've been wandering the place as in any other event, unlocking several scenes. Problem is I'm at a dead end within the event:

-If i go to the palace, Grail is not there and two guards won't let me through
-If I go to the library, Alexa is too busy with her books
-If I go to the Aphrodite temple, the priestess says the temple is full of worshippers
-If I go to the arena, Philippus is busy training
-If I go to the blacksmith, Pallas is busy working
-The scenes with Hippolyta and the oracle are in a loop already, just like visiting any cell content in Metropolis
-The dialogue scenes during daytime and nighttime with Nubia at the villa, as well as the inspection scene are already at a dead end
-The market is another dead end, since nothing interesting happens there
-The council is pretty much the same
-There is only one bath sequence for me: Lex bathing alone. Idk if it's the only one or not
-I am not allowed in the Hera's Temple.

I wouldn't think much of it save for the fact that the changelog says I still have Antiope content, Peng content, Yara content, and priestesses content, and that the event hasn't finished. It's just in a loop. I tried restarting the event, but I get to the very same dead end. Anyone that has already completed the event can tell me what have I missed? I don't think it's a bug, since the bugs that have been reported here are the ones making the event to not trigger in the first place.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Little issue here: the Themyscira event triggered normally for me. Went to the island, Grail seized the throne, and I've been wandering the place as in any other event, unlocking several scenes. Problem is I'm at a dead end within the event:

-If i go to the palace, Grail is not there and two guards won't let me through
-If I go to the library, Alexa is too busy with her books
-If I go to the Aphrodite temple, the priestess says the temple is full of worshippers
-If I go to the arena, Philippus is busy training
-If I go to the blacksmith, Pallas is busy working
-The scenes with Hippolyta and the oracle are in a loop already, just like visiting any cell content in Metropolis
-The dialogue scenes during daytime and nighttime with Nubia at the villa, as well as the inspection scene are already at a dead end
-The market is another dead end, since nothing interesting happens there
-The council is pretty much the same
-There is only one bath sequence for me: Lex bathing alone. Idk if it's the only one or not
-I am not allowed in the Hera's Temple.

I wouldn't think much of it save for the fact that the changelog says I still have Antiope content, Peng content, Yara content, and priestesses content, and that the event hasn't finished. It's just in a loop. I tried restarting the event, but I get to the very same dead end. Anyone that has already completed the event can tell me what have I missed? I don't think it's a bug, since the bugs that have been reported here are the ones making the event to not trigger in the first place.
The content is there, but not complete. You've completed what SR7 has available.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Did anyone else know this was a thing?
If you go visit Tala and she's doing her "floating and unavailable" stuff, if you click on her you get a secret scene. I've played this game for ages and I only found out cause I accidentally clicked on her.

View attachment 2159827
This is the only sex action you can repeat over and over again within one day...hmmm, now I wonder if there are any other undiscovered secrets in the meantime

Reactions: evilkitty97

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello wenas I have a problem I started a new game and I try to activate the amazon event but I can't get it how to do it

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes