ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
After some time looking for a way to compress the videos, i finally got it and finished recording the gallery of two girls (batgirl and huntress).

Preview:
View attachment 2161991

View attachment 2162027

For now it will only be a test, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
This is awesome. I think you can do just images, doing videos is much more work

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
No matter what I do, Themyscira event doesn't start. I started a new game with a different save slot, and still nothing...

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
No matter what I do, Themyscira event doesn't start. I started a new game with a different save slot, and still nothing...
Same here. I´m pretty sure I´ve tried everything by now. I´ve checked Legion hideout for Grail and Tala for Circe at least 50 times just to be sure its not RNG.

Whats frustrating is also how conflicting some of the info is about the requirements.

Do I NEED Circe or not? Because if yes I´m absolutely fucked. She is most likely still bugged and unobtainable without cheat menu. Pressing "C" to activate cheat menu doesn´t work probably because I didn´t enable it six fucking years ago.

I guess the only solution is to start anew and grind the cell content, prison and yacht. Or fiddle around with my save in registry.
Fuck this shit man. It so tiresome.

tiresome.jpg

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Same here. I´m pretty sure I´ve tried everything by now. I´ve checked Legion hideout for Grail and Tala for Circe at least 50 times just to be sure its not RNG.

Whats frustrating is also how conflicting some of the info is about the requirements.

Do I NEED Circe or not? Because if yes I´m absolutely fucked. She is most likely still bugged and unobtainable without cheat menu. Pressing "C" to activate cheat menu doesn´t work probably because I didn´t enable it six fucking years ago.

I guess the only solution is to start anew and grind the cell content, prison and yacht. Or fiddle around with my save in registry.
Fuck this shit man. It so tiresome.

View attachment 2162344
Starting a new game doesn't help as I see. Circe is still bugged and the only way I can add her is through cheats. But even after that the Themyscira event doesn't start...

upd.
Grail appeared in the Hideout after triggering the Kasnia event on a new save. Yey me :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ashofthefie

Jun 15, 2020
Danlorn Unreal434
There was a save posted here for 2.3.7. That's very recent, so maybe you guys can start from this save and hopefully the event will trigger for you? Just a thought.
Where do you you upload the actually savefile into the file? I've downloaded the file but the save doesn't appear when trying to load it into the game itself.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Where do you you upload the actually savefile into the file? I've downloaded the file but the save doesn't appear when trying to load it into the game itself.
It's a registry file.
Unless you're 100% comfortable messing around with those, I can't recommend using it.
You'll probably be alright, but it could screw your PC completely...

AJBeamer

Aug 26, 2020
This one is also pretty damn awesome.
https://f95zone.to/threads/book-5-untold-legend-of-korra-v1-0-muplur.7811/

the rest of Wonder Woman and Superwoman content(sex and anal)+complete cell content for Zatanna
Cassie Sandsmark and Donna Troy complete GS an cell content without leash+double leash and some more lesbian fun for
Starfire/Blackfire and Artemis/Cheshire
Lana Lang complete cell content+ leash scenes for both Wonder Girls
Mercy-finally sex and anal+some scenes with Grail and Myrina
Real start of the Themyscira event
Wow thanks, waiting a while sure does have its perks :giggle:

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
how do we get whats her name to appear so that we can go to theya..... the amazonian island? also how do we get morgane??? i cant find her or even unlock her in the cheat menue im vexed on these two things that i cant seem to get to come up and unlock

Last edited:

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Starting a new game doesn't help as I see. Circe is still bugged and the only way I can add her is through cheats. But even after that the Themyscira event doesn't start...

upd.
Grail appeared in the Hideout after triggering the Kasnia event on a new save. Yey me :HideThePain:
It might be the Kasnia event that I´m missing. Unless it´s the sequence where you get Audrey from that royal guy.
I´ll look it up. Thanks mate!

Reactions: Danlorn
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes