Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, I even looked back a few pages and searched, but "how to start Themyscira" from before it was added to the game ruined it.

How do I get the bloody thing?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok, I even looked back a few pages and searched, but "how to start Themyscira" from before it was added to the game ruined it.

How do I get the bloody thing?
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-9-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8894229

Also:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-9-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8884332

There may be a conversation or two after that at the Legion Hideout that'll get you to Themyscira. After that, Themyscira will have a red dot on the world navigation map in the area of Greece after you are allowed to leave Themyscira.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yo guys, how do i know that a girl is on max progression? Is it when you reach nickname level?
Yes, generally when they have their slut costume and nicknames are an option. There may be few exceptions, i.e. if you need to talk to them again after you unlock some other character or event or something, you get the idea.

Reactions: KaiserST
Jul 11, 2020
Yes, generally when they have their slut costume and nicknames are an option. There may be few exceptions, i.e. if you need to talk to them again after you unlock some other character or event or something, you get the idea.
Apart from the times where you reach that stage with a girl except their dialogue and attitude doesn't change at all, because SR7 is lazy

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I got the feeling that this is where Gunsmoke's passion is kinda reignited. He seems to really have a thing for muscles + big tits, so Themyscira is where he puts a lot of passion in. All the original designs are really good. I especially like Nubia. Immediate 10/10, can't wait to see more of her.
Though I also think that this is where the game peaks. No other setting will offer this much wawawoom.

View attachment 2158804
1668126170788.png 1668126408039.png
Maybe a bit of inspiration from another top tier artist...

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
You mustve missed the tags "parody" and "humor" on this game.

The only hardcore thing about this game is Miss Martian's Oreos addiction. The poor thing is completely hooked:cry:
I didn't missed anything. I'm not here to discuss whether something is legally or technically rape. My view is that a fictional rape is more entertaining if the fictional victim knows it's happening. Even in most mind control stories/games on this site, there have been more elements of the victim knowing and resisting. Missing on this game.

If that's not a deal breaker for a viewer, fine. But I have no problem with being given a heads up before investing time in a grind.

• Angry
Reactions: Testerguy19

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Has anyone legitimately unlocked Circe or is she still only available through the cheat menu? I thought it was just getting her scenes on both yacht events and she'll show up at Tala's, but maybe I'm missing some other requirement.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes