DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
Ya know, there's an entire review page for each game right?

I got tired of searching for it with all of the alternate pages about the game, the cheats, the searches for similar games etc.

So I will just take satisfaction in knowing that you read my post and now you cannot un-read it. Thanks for carving out some space in your brain for me to live rent free! Nice and cozy in here.

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
It is coercion, even if they wanted to it's rape because he is influencing them against their will. Hawkgirls scene is literally rape.
I'm not disputing it's rape. I'm just saying it's rape that has, through technology, through powers, etc, been made to look consensual. Artificial consensual behavior through manipulation.

Those who are into mind control and mind wipes will like it. Those who want the non-consensual behavior might not find this satisfying.

I'm into the noncon stories and games myself--where it looks non-consensual, with physical force and violence and the victim knows it, yet I find this game appealing because of all the rest-- the art, the poses, and the imagination in the story.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I got tired of searching for it with all of the alternate pages about the game, the cheats, the searches for similar games etc.

So I will just take satisfaction in knowing that you read my post and now you cannot un-read it. Thanks for carving out some space in your brain for me to live rent free! Nice and cozy in here.
It's not an alternative thread. Each thread has its own discussion and reviews tab. You'll see it right under the thread name. It's part of this thread, just the other side of it.

How you got that assmad over someone pointing that out is funny lol.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

Nope. Already forgot about it until you replied. Still forgotten besides the fact it exists. Thanks for carving out some space to be butthurt someone told you you're in the wrong tab and for informing me you're too blind to see the tab that says "Reviews" at the top of literally all 1593 pages of this thread.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018

Yeah you want a megaphone to announce that? In other newsflash: Nobody cares about your opinion!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there an updated guide/checklist?
Hmmm, it seems that Archer's guide may have disappeared from this thread. I just went looking for it, and the link in the OP is broken, and the thread search links to an inquiry back in August asking where Archer's guide went.

My quick reference sheet is the second 'guide' link in the OP, here's the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8139032

As for 2.3.8 and 2.3.9 content, this mainly involves finishing the progressions with Wonder Woman, Cassie, and Donna Troy, which should unlock Grail, who shows up at the Legion Hideout. Talk to Grail a couple of times, and this should unlock Themyscira. It's a bit more nuanced than that, but I was waiting for an updated Archer's guide so that I could update my quick reference sheet and... no Archer's guide anymore apparently...

This person posted up a walkthrough of sorts, but it's a bit dated...

I tend to bounce between projects, but I'll probably finish my reference sheet edits this weekend. I've already added the girls, I just need to figure out what to write for each of them...

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Hmmm, it seems that Archer's guide may have disappeared from this thread. I just went looking for it, and the link in the OP is broken, and the thread search links to an inquiry back in August asking where Archer's guide went.
The link in the OP has a page number in it and if your page settings aren't the same as the one that made the link it won't work properly. Basically you just need to remove the "page-1448" from the link. Here's one that works. It's only up to date for v2.3.6 though.

Reactions: OhWee

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021

My quick reference sheet is the second 'guide' link in the OP, here's the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8139032

As for 2.3.8 and 2.3.9 content, this mainly involves finishing the progressions with Wonder Woman, Cassie, and Donna Troy, which should unlock Grail, who shows up at the Legion Hideout. Talk to Grail a couple of times, and this should unlock Themyscira. It's a bit more nuanced than that, but I was waiting for an updated Archer's guide so that I could update my quick reference sheet and... no Archer's guide anymore apparently...

This person posted up a walkthrough of sorts, but it's a bit dated...

I tend to bounce between projects, but I'll probably finish my reference sheet edits this weekend. I've already added the girls, I just need to figure out what to write for each of them...
I've been taking my time with the game seeing how slowly it progressively updates, but your guide is very useful. I'm glad you're putting more work into it. Looking forward to your updated sheet with the new changes!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The link in the OP has a page number in it and if your page settings aren't the same as the one that made the link it won't work properly. Basically you just need to remove the "page-1448" from the link. Here's one that works. It's only up to date for v2.3.6 though.
Thanks! I 'reported' this behaviour to the mods via the report button, noting the URL that you posted without the page number. Apparently about two pages of posts were deleted, which was what was messing things up.

I searched for 'Archer's guide' instead of 'guide', which may be why I didn't spot that post.

My quick reference sheet isn't as detailed as the guide, and wasn't intended to be, so it's good to know the guide is still around!

Last edited:
Reactions: JLucci

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I'm not disputing it's rape. I'm just saying it's rape that has, through technology, through powers, etc, been made to look consensual. Artificial consensual behavior through manipulation.

Those who are into mind control and mind wipes will like it. Those who want the non-consensual behavior might not find this satisfying.

I'm into the noncon stories and games myself--where it looks non-consensual, with physical force and violence and the victim knows it, yet I find this game appealing because of all the rest-- the art, the poses, and the imagination in the story.
You mustve missed the tags "parody" and "humor" on this game.

The only hardcore thing about this game is Miss Martian's Oreos addiction. The poor thing is completely hooked:cry:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

the way i see it is this: its closer to blackmail and coercion, but it doesnt have the violent side of "traditional" rape(that's an expression i never though i would ever say in my life),

so while it is rape, its also not brutal or forceful(for the most part). its traditional corruption/mind control hentai.

as a side note, the one thing i wish the game had was a way to make clones/"lexbots" of the girls, so we could pimp them out, without having to lose access to them, or "share" with the clients.

the sad part is, lex would probably not use the girls that have been rented due to his own narcisism and self worth. he is too self centered to sex with "overused goods".

Reactions: DocHolidaze

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Apparently about two pages of posts were deleted, which was what was messing things up
Didn't think of that, but deleted posts would mess up a link with a "page" in it too. The "Share this post" button at the top right is what should be used, but not everyone is as forum savvy as others. Hope you keep your quick ref guide going. One thing I'd like to suggest is to add who has nicknames available.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
as a side note, the one thing i wish the game had was a way to make clones/"lexbots" of the girls, so we could pimp them out, without having to lose access to them, or "share" with the clients.
I'm against this to be honest.

Imo the kink of this game is that we get to abuse the heroines themselves and slowly corrupt them into sluts. If you are allowed to create clones, then the kink disappears, because it would be no different than renting out your car.

raidingrider69

Sep 14, 2022
can anyone share a recent copy of save file. also what happened to the save file editor. I lost all my data switching from windows to mac. and now im back on windows, any good Samaritan help a brother out

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
the way i see it is this: its closer to blackmail and coercion, but it doesnt have the violent side of "traditional" rape(that's an expression i never though i would ever say in my life),

so while it is rape, its also not brutal or forceful(for the most part). its traditional corruption/mind control hentai.

the sad part is, lex would probably not use the girls that have been rented due to his own narcisism and self worth. he is too self centered to sex with "overused goods".
Very true and the fact that theres so much lazy recycling from sprites to events to just the entire capture to cell content is getting really tiresome.
Theres so much wasted potential with the robotics, cloning systems, heist, plan, call systems, or the completely dropped wanted system or just the capture boxes with their upgrade systems, couldve been a chapters thing per update following one heroine from initial capture to total submission with that slow corruption angle but nah, heres the 50th ""update"" that just naked sprite and two panning shots of TnA hitting the recyclable checklist.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes