Jul 26, 2019
I'm giving this game an A-. Great art, especially the bodies-- which, more than makes up for it if you're not into the comic book art style of the faces. Women's asses, legs, tits and curvy figures in Something Unlimited are DYNAMITE.

The sexy scenes (dancing, stripping, and various sex acts) are all drawn well and HOT, as are the animations you encounter. Someone's been studying the Kama Sutra, too. Great positions. Love how the various super powers get incorporated in the sex.

It's a bit of a grind, but no worse than other games. I quickly learned to do various things. Also, doing more things doesn't reduce your time left in the day-- you can visit every place and do everything you need to in a day with no fear of midnight and needing to sleep. And the cheat to add more money is great if you just want to get to the sex and degradation of the heroines.

It loses score with me because I don't think it's rapey enough for the Rape tag. Oh sure, the heroines are being raped in a legal sense, but it's mind control followed by a mind wipe. They do these things without acting unwilling. Many are acting happy to do it. Plus, they do not remember it. They will have no tears, no trauma, no humiliation or lingering sense of violation afterward.

And even the ones who are allowed to retain their memories are eventually going to give in and give sex (and not be violently taken) because they are being partially mind/body manipulated.

So if you see "Rape" in the tags and are expecting physical force, this isn't it.

But for superheroine sex and mind control sex slaves, this game is outstanding.
It is coercion, even if they wanted to it's rape because he is influencing them against their will. Hawkgirls scene is literally rape.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have 100% gallery save for 2.3.9? It would be great if the uploader could link the save in the OP so we won't have to ask for it every update. I'm sure it's annoying for the both sides. Thanks

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, I know, another my favorite, but arts is lower level than Gunsmoke's.
This one is also pretty damn awesome.
https://f95zone.to/threads/book-5-untold-legend-of-korra-v1-0-muplur.7811/
I've not played since 2.3.4, so maybe it's worth a revisit now. :unsure:
the rest of Wonder Woman and Superwoman content(sex and anal)+complete cell content for Zatanna
Cassie Sandsmark and Donna Troy complete GS an cell content without leash+double leash and some more lesbian fun for
Starfire/Blackfire and Artemis/Cheshire
Lana Lang complete cell content+ leash scenes for both Wonder Girls
Mercy-finally sex and anal+some scenes with Grail and Myrina
Real start of the Themyscira event

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, does anyone know how can i fix Zatanna leash scene? It's bugged and you only see old glamour slam, over and over, when my upgraded to max, without street scene

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
How do I progress Thermyscia? Im stuck there after a few unreplayble scenes and now everyone is busy and I cant visit the markets, palace of hera temple. there only 1 scene for the pretest, 2 scenes for the former queen and 1 scene for Nubia.
I'm stuck in main world also, there is no way to unlock new characters Crush and and Circle

Reactions: nekkromenzer

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
well,shame there wasn't actual sex,but the event seems promising and all the amazons are amazing.
The changelog said "Oracle-handjob 1" who is Oracle and where is she? The only oracle i know in dc is Batgirl after being shot but here she is batgirl so idk.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I got the feeling that this is where Gunsmoke's passion is kinda reignited. He seems to really have a thing for muscles + big tits, so Themyscira is where he puts a lot of passion in. All the original designs are really good. I especially like Nubia. Immediate 10/10, can't wait to see more of her.
Though I also think that this is where the game peaks. No other setting will offer this much wawawoom.

nubia.PNG

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Fun thing, I unlock Lobo and then my social media feed tell me about rumous of a Lobo series in the DCEU.

Epic moment.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes