armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 3388945
A Clash In The Darkseid

Lex is calling on The Amazonians to host a Tournament but here is lays a question. What is the reward? Who are the participants? More so... What could make Phillipus question Lex's Tournament. Better yet... Who? The Themiscira story is about to be expanded and you'll see another host of characters join in alongside the Amazonians. Some familiar in their means to Bend Lex to their whims. Some VERY asked for additions from the community. And... Maybe some continued focus on the upmost favorite within the storyline. February is about to end on a high note. Themiscira is about to truly welcome its island to The Darkseid. Will you be ready for it?
WTH happen with this will be the whole Themyscira event?
Or once again the update will be split on 2?
Or 10.

Reactions: MrNooneForFun

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Smoke clearly hates the event and he rather move on to Gotham (which you can tell he really likes working on) the avatar characters are the only motivation to work on it. Like he gives zero shits about wonder womans mom but gives Korra and a toph look a like more screen time. Just finish it off and never deal with it again.
for him to start gotham event right after the amazons event without even finish it first,already tell that he probably regret doing It, the amout of copy paste positions of all the amazons show that he is on speed run mode, and also the avatar characters having more scenes than the amazons make it even more hilarious, i hope he just finish already and Focus on gotham girls

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
for him to start gotham event right after the amazons event without even finish it first,already tell that he probably regret doing It, the amout of copy paste positions of all the amazons show that he is on speed run mode, and also the avatar characters having more scenes than the amazons make it even more hilarious, i hope he just finish already and Focus on gotham girls
Bold of you to assume he won't end up starting yet another new event without finishing the Gotham event either, then trying to speed run the Gotham event to it's end in a single update too, once he gets bored with it.

He doesn't do this with just events either, he does it all the time with other characters, he gives them a few scenes, gets bored of them, introduces completely new characters nobody asked for, gives them a few scenes, gets bored of them, goes back to an earlier character, gives them a few more scenes, gets bored of them, introduces more new characters nobody asked for, gives them a few scenes, rinse and repeat, it's the same thing, over and over and over and over and over.

Worst part is, I don't think he'll ever break out of that cycle, because he isn't aware that that's what he's been doing for years now.

An actually responsible and consistent developer would devote themselves completely to one character/one event until they're fully finished, with all of their scenes, costumes, dialogue, corruption arc completed, all bugs corrected, and THEN move on to another character/event, instead of constantly jumping all over the place.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Bold of you to assume he won't end up starting yet another new event without finishing the Gotham event either, then trying to speed run the Gotham event to it's end in a single update too, once he gets bored with it.

He doesn't do this with just events either, he does it all the time with other characters, he gives them a few scenes, gets bored of them, introduces completely new characters nobody asked for, gives them a few scenes, gets bored of them, goes back to an earlier character, gives them a few more scenes, gets bored of them, introduces more new characters nobody asked for, gives them a few scenes, rinse and repeat, it's the same thing, over and over and over and over and over.

Worst part is, I don't think he'll ever break out of that cycle, because he isn't aware that that's what he's been doing for years now.

An actually responsible and consistent developer would devote themselves completely to one character/one event until they're fully finished, with all of their scenes, costumes, dialogue, corruption arc completed, all bugs corrected, and THEN move on to another character/event, instead of constantly jumping all over the place.
I don’t really know any dev that does that, it’s just what you want and is in no way an indication of a good or bad dev.

As far as nobody asking for that, again, you didn’t, but spend any time on the discord where people give him money for his content and you will see them ask for literally every single character to have tits in the DC universe and beyond.

you can not like it, that’s all fine, you’re just wrong about him doing what he is asked for.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
I don’t really know any dev that does that, it’s just what you want and is in no way an indication of a good or bad dev.

As far as nobody asking for that, again, you didn’t, but spend any time on the discord where people give him money for his content and you will see them ask for literally every single character to have tits in the DC universe and beyond.

you can not like it, that’s all fine, you’re just wrong about him doing what he is asked for.
It is an indication of a consistent and responsible developer, which is the reason why not just me but many people in this thread want it as well. Had he developed the game in this way, the characters that were first introduced to the game like Catwoman would have all their content finished by now, instead of gathering dust for years.

I DID spend time on the Discord server years ago, and many times characters that the overwhelming majority never asked for would get new content, while the most popular fan favourite DC gals would gather dust for years on end before finally getting some form of content.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 3388945
A Clash In The Darkseid

Lex is calling on The Amazonians to host a Tournament but here is lays a question. What is the reward? Who are the participants? More so... What could make Phillipus question Lex's Tournament. Better yet... Who? The Themiscira story is about to be expanded and you'll see another host of characters join in alongside the Amazonians. Some familiar in their means to Bend Lex to their whims. Some VERY asked for additions from the community. And... Maybe some continued focus on the upmost favorite within the storyline. February is about to end on a high note. Themiscira is about to truly welcome its island to The Darkseid. Will you be ready for it?
I surely hope that we can finally fuck Hipollyta in the upcoming update!..
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

Adamidk

Oct 6, 2019
I think that the Themiscyra event would've been good even if it was a only WW fuck-fest scene compilation with every character fucking her in different situations, maybe even unlocking the different characters for the cells. It didn't have to be this, long dragging experience that doesn't even go beyond it's premise, something short with which he would've been comfortable maybe was better.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Hol up
Wasn't it stated that Themyscira event would be finished with this update? From the sound of it it's just an update and we're nowhere near to closing the book on this one. Or did I misunderstand something?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hol up
Wasn't it stated that Themyscira event would be finished with this update? From the sound of it it's just an update and we're nowhere near to closing the book on this one. Or did I misunderstand something?
Allegedly it will be a standalone Ren'Py game, which is supposed to be complete.

I'm not exactly holding my breath...

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes