Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I am more inclined to believe Bend or Break 2 will be fast tracked given the addition of more Avatar characters on Themiscyra masquerading as Amazonians...it's literally set up already for this not so stealthy crossover

Honestly we could just call it Something Unlimited: The Call of the Last of the Airbender or something idk

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Patreon update:

grlScreen2.jpg

Bending Themiscira

Joining the cast of new characters are some VERY familiar faces. Alongside the Blacksmith, we have plenty of Bending to do and even more to share. Right as a popular re-imagining drops in the local media market, we're going to share our own take on it! Themiscira will launch with plenty of Old, New, and a good sprinkle of parody. The storylines are engaging, the characters drawn to perfection, and the sex scenes are going to be even more steamy in 2024! Join us on the Darkseid of Themiscira and keep an eye on our Discord, Patreon, and anywhere else you've heard of us. Once Themiscira drops, we truly want all supporters to be invited. This island is truly welcome to all!

Release Time: The Release will occur on March 1st UTC 10:00 pm (22:00). Every member eligible to receive the update on Feb 29th will get an email March 1st with the links! Sorry for the delay.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Patreon update:

View attachment 3394144

Bending Themiscira

Joining the cast of new characters are some VERY familiar faces. Alongside the Blacksmith, we have plenty of Bending to do and even more to share. Right as a popular re-imagining drops in the local media market, we're going to share our own take on it! Themiscira will launch with plenty of Old, New, and a good sprinkle of parody. The storylines are engaging, the characters drawn to perfection, and the sex scenes are going to be even more steamy in 2024! Join us on the Darkseid of Themiscira and keep an eye on our Discord, Patreon, and anywhere else you've heard of us. Once Themiscira drops, we truly want all supporters to be invited. This island is truly welcome to all!

Release Time: The Release will occur on March 1st UTC 10:00 pm (22:00). Every member eligible to receive the update on Feb 29th will get an email March 1st with the links! Sorry for the delay.

Tomorrow we will need heroes.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Patreon update:

View attachment 3394144

Bending Themiscira

Nice comeo tho:Kappa:
200w.gif

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It is an indication of a consistent and responsible developer, which is the reason why not just me but many people in this thread want it as well. Had he developed the game in this way, the characters that were first introduced to the game like Catwoman would have all their content finished by now, instead of gathering dust for years.

I DID spend time on the Discord server years ago, and many times characters that the overwhelming majority never asked for would get new content, while the most popular fan favourite DC gals would gather dust for years on end before finally getting some form of content.
Again, that is your preference to how he would things. Cool, it's nice to want things. But again, it has no indication to the quality of a dev. I don't know a single game on this site where all the content for one character is done first then another. They usually do things in some form of balance because nobody can actually agree on who their favorite character is and so you spread out the update process to hit multiple fan groups. There have been times when he would do full updates for one character based on voting and other times where he'd work on parts of multiple.

He does put off certain characters, It's a choice, I don't think it indicates good or bad. It's just a decision that doesn't seem to have hurt his fanbase numbers in any meaningful way, and I would imagine smoke would argue it helps, I don't agree.

You can not like these things, that's all well and good. I assume you're not giving them money. Good on you for voting with your wallet. Not doing what you, specifically, want him to doesn't make him bad at what he's doing. He's got people giving him money that ask for content. That content includes all of these random characters and events, they get asked for *daily*, not to mention a thousand costumes for each of them. So to say he's ignoring what his fans want to do whatever he wants is just flat out wrong. I'm sure they're ignoring this forum for the most part, but they're not who they care about.

Reactions: drooopy
Nov 1, 2023
1000006567.jpg
Teaser 2

Bending Themiscira

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
What is missing from those? Well, I guess two party events don't have sex scenes for all characters, but the characters got them in Lex's room later so it's alright.
I think he intends to add more characters, especially to the prison and Halloween event. The original Yacht might be done.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I think he intends to add more characters, especially to the prison and Halloween event. The original Yacht might be done.
It's still finished. That's the point of this game tbh, having free space to add new character if he wants to, or let it like this.
The only way he goes back to this is to add a new character but other than that.

But this game has no "end" and will never have, and so are the events. Because it doesn't have to. It's like a gacha where you can add characters forever.

Reactions: onyxmelter

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 3394270
Teaser 2

Bending Themiscira

I'm new to this thread but what does Delay mean???

• Haha
Reactions: punhetas

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018
What is missing from those? Well, I guess two party events don't have sex scenes for all characters, but the characters got them in Lex's room later so it's alright.
Poison Ivy doesn't have any scenes for the Yacht event even though she got a whole new outfit and everything, so he could still add stuff for her, but tbh the prison, yacht, and Halloween events seem pretty much done besides that.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes