JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
So... If I understood correctly, they plan to stop releasing content on regular basis, or at least shift away from 2-month cycle in order to release better quality content. Lmfao less than 2 months ago they took a piss on their community and now we are supposed to believe in their honest intentions.

Reactions: Julius

Justiceballs

Nov 8, 2023
So... If I understood correctly, they plan to stop releasing content on regular basis, or at least shift away from 2-month cycle in order to release better quality content. Lmfao less than 2 months ago they took a piss on their community and now we are supposed to believe in their honest intentions.
Same thing they told us when they went from monthly release to bimonthly.

Nov 1, 2023
SU Android Build 92

PLEASE READ!!!

Build 92 contains new content from the previous SU 2.4.5 build. So until the end of April this remain Patreon only. Afterwards it will release full public.

We're running into hard limitations now. Once the project reaches 1.2Gb in size Android severely limits the application. So in order to maintain any stability old content must be optimized 1:1. So essentially to implement any content now costs 2-3x more time. We have not yet determined a full course of action. But do know any further updates may take much longer to implement. We will have a plan for this in the coming months. For now enjoy!

Reactions: BareMinimumMan

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
People like this part of the game. No reason to take it out to appease children on the interwebs. In fact it’s often requested to allow girls back into the brothel once they’re “broken” in their cell arcs.
And the devs wonder why their fanbase is in constant civil war and would rather get it fo' free...

And yes, I’m talking about the fucking management portion you idiot. They like swapping girls in and out. If they don’t, they don’t have to, use the cheats and just do the cell bits. That’s what it’s there for.
So you agree, it's a visual novel masquerading as a game. Hilarious that you also want to project that level of idiot onto me.

This isn’t complicated. If you want to make it complicated, go make it yourself. That’s not what the creators or the people paying them want to do. They’re not disguising this fact. You’re just dumb.
Why would I make it myself, I live where the Berne convention can actually be enforced. Not Bulgaria or Whogivesashitistan...

• Haha
Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
And the devs wonder why their fanbase is in constant civil war and would rather get it fo' free...

So you agree, it's a visual novel masquerading as a game. Hilarious that you also want to project that level of idiot onto me.

Why would I make it myself, I live where the Berne convention can actually be enforced. Not Bulgaria or Whogivesashitistan...

And one of those fans would be you mindlessly becoming the yes man and white knighting devs for the last 8 to 9 years of slow development for gaming? Living where the Berne convention doesn't matter shit so get your thick headed skull outta here.

And for the record, it's also a management sex sim. No one fully said it was a total visual novel.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
You’re not kidding.

Why the fuck would they remove the club/brothel part? It’s part of the visual novel and progression that the fans enjoy.

Again, not making the game *pirate 587427 wants* doesn’t make them full of shit. They’re very upfront about what this game is. Because someone sticks their fingers in their ears and screams “lalalala I can’t hear you” at the top of their lungs like an angsty teenage baby is not them lying.

Absolutely fucking hilarious.

The fact that this member acts like a different person on the RLE thread speaks volumes. It's like two people running the same account with a split personality down the middle. What is to defend about SU when there's still no Catwoman? The MB/GS is a crucial part of the game

Reactions: Slash0451

possum1

May 17, 2018
it's been quite a long time since i played this and i'm restarting from the beginning since i'm quite hazy on the story, but i gotta ask.. does luthor ever figure out that he can just clone these people to make them both work at the strip club and keep in the underground cells instead of resetting their magical sciency thing every time?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
it's been quite a long time since i played this and i'm restarting from the beginning since i'm quite hazy on the story, but i gotta ask.. does luthor ever figure out that he can just clone these people to make them both work at the strip club and keep in the underground cells instead of resetting their magical sciency thing every time?
That's not the point

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Not everyone gets cloned there's only a few characters who do that are integral to the story

batmangamer9985

Apr 18, 2023
SU Android Build 92

PLEASE READ!!!

Build 92 contains new content from the previous SU 2.4.5 build. So until the end of April this remain Patreon only. Afterwards it will release full public.

We're running into hard limitations now. Once the project reaches 1.2Gb in size Android severely limits the application. So in order to maintain any stability old content must be optimized 1:1. So essentially to implement any content now costs 2-3x more time. We have not yet determined a full course of action. But do know any further updates may take much longer to implement. We will have a plan for this in the coming months. For now enjoy!

Build 92.apk
It keeps saying error everytime I try and download it?

Reactions: Orph90

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Is there any kind of changelog for android version 92? I'm fine restarting it, but only if there's an appreciable amount of new stuff since 89. Does anyone know if bordello is implemented, or the other events?

Update: still no bordello private room or exhibition, so that fucking sucks. Halloween and Themyscira added. I think that's it.

Last edited:

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
I have the bug that prevents me from assigning Poison Ivy to a post or a heist. She's greyed out. I searched this thread and it seems many people have encountered this bug but I haven't seen a solution yet.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has been a while since I've played this game, but here is my update for this mod for 2.4.5, following the above instructions:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
can someone post the new pics of the Sprite rip updated 2.4.5 ? just so that I can see if it is worth downloading the whole thing.
thanks
It isn't! ;)
If you've already got the sprite rip for 2.4.45, just download the Themyscira standalone instead, the sprites are in there (may need to use UnRen or similar to extract, I've not checked whether it's required, but if it is, it's much easier and faster than Unity Asset Studio).

The exception seems to be Artemis' dance, which is pretty crap anyway - more copypasta.

Reactions: Emperor

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
TL;DR: Over nearly 9 years, our team, has developed our game, SU, under a Patreon model, aiming for monthly content releases to stand out from sporadic release models. This approach, while initially successful, led to challenges like content quantity over quality and audience frustration with perceived inadequacy in updates. The major mistake was publicly setting strict deadlines, which, despite intentions to avoid being labeled as "scammers" or "milkers," attracted criticism anyway. Now, we're shifting to an internal schedule to improve content quality and reception, learning from past experiences and committed to evolving.
You know what the funniest thing is. Smoke tries to justify all of this by putting out this graph.
Screenshot-2024-04-08-091130.png
That green line is their total revenue and it suddenly stops. Why? Because he turned off how much they receive a month to further hide it from patrons.
A reminder that the last proper update 2.4.45 had a total of 3 scenes, 2 of which were bugged and since then we've gotten the buggy renpy version of Themyscira and an android port that no one plays. If you had been a patron since Janurary, you have now paid $20 for essentially nothing. All of this is Smoke trying to convince you to stay a member because they still bill monthly.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
You know what the funniest thing is. Smoke tries to justify all of this by putting out this graph.
View attachment 3539605
That green line is their total revenue and it suddenly stops. Why? Because he turned off how much they receive a month to further hide it from patrons.

A remind that the last proper update 2.4.45 had a total of 3 scenes, 2 of which were bugged and since then we've gotten the buggy renpy version of Themyscira and an android port that no one plays. If you had been a patron since Janurary, you have now paid $20 for essentially nothing. All of this is Smoke trying to convince you to stay a member because they still bill monthly.
Just noticed, anytime Summertime saga is mentioned by shank it's always filled with hatred.
Jealous that that the team does nothing and gets paid a lot is getting out lazyed and getting paid more by another dev

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes