djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
anyone else running into a bug in 2.1.6 where having Harley strip causes the game to get stuck in her empty room after she's done stripping? Loaded from SU 2.1.5 save.
yes same here
another bug is that game freeze when want to visit private room when not batgirl or arthemis is in.
game also freezes with batgirl in room 2 and than monitor her
probably more bugs in game but none what makes it stuck

Reactions: xMendoza

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
maybe vixen will be added after july? sunset said that he will put half of ww content in the game i wonder how much of it does that mean?
Half I assume would be the amount he normally puts in (couple of scenes, dance, strip, maybe an outfit or two.)
Vixen will be something I am looking forward to. I always liked her in JLU, minus the whole "I know my relationship is doomed to fail but let me enjoy it anyways Hawkgirl" nonsense.

Reactions: xMendoza

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
A lot of the women in the cells are just missing some animations really. I just think sunset needs to find an animator to do the sex scenes while he works on the art and the coding.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone knowledgeable enough to explain how I could potentially dupe a save and move it to another slot? I want to see conversations with Killer Frost+Henchwomen but don't want to redo the entirety per character.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knowledgeable enough to explain how I could potentially dupe a save and move it to another slot? I want to see conversations with Killer Frost+Henchwomen but don't want to redo the entirety per character.
If it's the prison you can just redo the event at the tower. If it's anything more than that... I'll let you know what differences i see in my files. I'm actually compiling such redos for the sake of completion.

Reactions: Gnutt

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
I don't get the roadmap. Terra is getting finished? With sex scenes and everything? I find that hard to believe. Partly because she was added just a few months ago and partly because Sunset never fucking finishes anything. 3 years later literally everything in the game is half baked.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I don't get the roadmap. Terra is getting finished? With sex scenes and everything? I find that hard to believe. Partly because she was added just a few months ago and partly because Sunset never fucking finishes anything. 3 years later literally everything in the game is half baked.
Her basic cell content is getting finished supposedly. If it does get finished it will be a big milestone for in the right direction

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes