KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
2.1.7 Roadmap
It's a good thing that the developers admit that the last update was mediocre and wish to do better in the future. The first thing you do to fix your mistakes is accepting them right?

However, I will control my expectations for the next update, even if the chances of SR7 delivering a decent update after the last one are good, since he just need to wrap up the things he tried to make for the last one. One thing I noticed is that the roadmap is quite simple compared to the previous ones, not revealing almost nothing, probably because they don't want to create any kind of expectations and that's is a little worrying.

From the little that was said the completion of Terra's Cell content was the one which interested me the most, if SR7 follows the model that he established with Mercy, Harley and Lois he should add the handjob, blowjob and also the sex and anal options. That would be quite an amount of work but would make a lot of people happy.

Also obligatory HOLY SHIT!!! WW CELL CONTENT :eazyHype:. It probably won't be added in the next updates but I'm happy about SR7 listening to the players's request.

My thanks for @SimpleFapper for always sharing the patreon posts with us.

Gabriel_West

Mar 14, 2018
Am I the only one who can't open Ivy/Batgirl bordello scene? I'm just stuck in monitoring room with all the controls disappeared.

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
Now all that’s left is to hold in a nut for a month and a half. I’m glad the game isn’t full parody because if it was it would go full meet n fuck and have shitty puns as names for all the characters.

Reactions: Grayking666

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
- Finish uncompleted animations (roughly 6-8)
If these are full animations, then this is truly something to look forward to. This would be the culmination of a lot of work.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
So, last time I played I think you could grope Power Girl. Has anything meaningful been added to the game since then? And I don't mean stripteases in the bordello.

Reactions: MilkShank

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I’m a firm believer in finishing content for the other girls, so someone that already has cell content. I would have liked either Batgirl, or Lois Lane. Wonder Woman is nice too, but I already know it’s not gonna get very far. Probably gonna end at about the same spot Lois Lane is.

Ohhhhhhhh I thought you were more angry that your favorite character wasn't picked. I'm just excited that he is deciding to finish everyone's cell content now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes