Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Is there an image rip that includes Raven's Leash scenes? Or is there a program where I can rip the images myself?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think this would be a great starting point for a redone version of the walkthrough. The fact is, the current walkthrough is a mess. A day-by-day guide is much less important than having a step-by-step guide for each girl. This would also lend itself much better to incremental updates with each new version of the game.
I realize that whole "reading" thing is a lost art these days, but perhaps you should skim through the first page on the guide where it says "index". At the very bottom there's a part that says "Scenes" with a quick search function code. You use that, or you know, scroll to the bottom of the guide where the "Scenes" section is located and it lists every scene available for every character, assuming there is one, and how to "unlock" it if there's something more involved than "go see her".

The guide is comprehensive, it includes the day-to-day thing for the first month because some people might want that.

All that said, nice work on the spreadsheet thing, both the original and the googledocs one.

Reactions: Blayo and TheDevian

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I took this and turned it into a Google Doc. Made some formatting adjustments and (I think) fixed some incorrect data. It's not a complete account of all scenes in the game, but it's a start.

This is a great start. I'm not the spreadsheet sort so this doesn't really do it for me but it definitely gives me ideas for a similar shorthand guide.

I'll share if I ever gdoc it.

samdan

Sep 28, 2017
This is a great start. I'm not the spreadsheet sort so this doesn't really do it for me but it definitely gives me ideas for a similar shorthand guide.

I'll share if I ever gdoc it.
There are, of course, multiple ways to display the information, including just a list for each of the characters. I prefer faster references, which to me means a single page, but if the information is accurate then having multiple formats is not a bad idea.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
2.1.7 Roadmap

Last cycle was arguably the worst cycle we ever had at Gunsmoke Games. We started off by taking on way to many ambitious goals, coupled with a unfortunate turn of events at the very end lead to the worst update we have had. We took a very hard look at what we were doing and have made several changes for this cycle. I want to stress that when improving systems and procedures, it is never in your best interest to just wipe the slate clean and start over, what you do is slowly tweak certain areas and wait and see how they work out. These tweaks will be outlined below.

2.1.7 Roadmap
- Improve expectations, and workload. Go back to 2.1.4-2.1.5 workload.

- Finish uncompleted animations (roughly 6-8)

- Work on new event (NOT BEING RELEASED TILL MUCH LATER)

- WW cell content (won't be finished)

- Finish Terra cell content

- Add in Misc cell content to lighten future cell focus.

We had a meeting early last week where we discussed future direction and focus. The idea now is to focus and finish up all the cell content in the coming updates. SR7 will focus on a girl/s and bring them up to a completed state every dev cycle (this cycle being Terra). We will be moving from full animations for the cell content to flip book style in order to finish the content faster. The animations may be added in at a later date. We are trying to find a compromise in what Patrons want and the direction SR7 would like to go. Thank you all for your support.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
If someone could get the asset pack for us i would really appreciate it, i'd do it myself but my pc is dead so i only have potato to use.

Feb 5, 2018
Are they still running a 2 month schedule? I hope some of those animations have Lois & Mercy in them, otherwise I will be very displeased once again.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Does completed content mean sex? or does it just end with fingering/blowjob?
Well, that's a good question. Assuming he continues with his usual progression it'll be (maybe) HJ, BJ, sex, then anal. However, he changes stuff, like MM has no spanking scene but she's addicted to oreos and will do anything for them. WW alone has so many options with her Lasso of Truth that I really cant wait to see what he does with that.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes