Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
We appreciate where you're coming from, and Lord knows I (Locke) get snappy from time to time about some of the demands, complaints and whatnot too - so you can trust we understand where you're coming from, but at the same time we thrive off interaction and criticism. At the end of the day, we'd rather have an entitled whiny mob of people than crickets. Cause there's no worse response to creative pursuits than apathy.

Also, you really chose the wrong guy to snap on. @Robat was very respectful with his critique. Whether you agree with his points or not, it was very well-written and presented - and he simply stated what he'd like to see without even demanding that it happen. It's really a shining example of the type of criticism we'd like to see more of - and his post was shared and discussed among the team a lot more than most.

We really appreciate your passion and support @Serra Angel. Let's just try to keep things relatively civil and aim those sorts of cathartic outrages - if necessary - towards those who truly deserve it.
Sorry. I added a clarification note. When I read it, it did look like a was attacking the poster I quoted, which was not my intent. I was trying to comment generally. Apologies, the post has been edited to reflect this intention/avoid confusion/make people upset personally.

*GAME IS AWESOME* Thank you~:giggle:

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games
Mar 21, 2018
Anyone have a guide as to how to get every outfit for every girl? And how do I get further with the girls in my base? I can't get further than when I have Strip, Dance, and Spank for some of them. Can we not bang them yet? I want my Batgirl, Miss Martian, Blackfire, Stargirl and Super Girl! Is there any way I can get any further with them? I've had Batgirl the longest, yet she won't do anything other than Strip or Dance. (I also do not have Bat Girl's hero outfit...)

Feb 5, 2018
@Gunsmoke Games Hey, just an idea you guys might want consider for any future Zatanna updates,

Raven is currently the only character (that I know of) with a room at Tala's Lair. Perhaps you could have Felix Faust or Morgaine Le Fay appear as an exclusive character in the Legion Hideout, who is seeking revenge on her and has heard of her location in Glamour Slam/Bordello. So in order to keep an asset, Lex upgrades her device but places her in one of Tala's rooms to keep hidden, and uses this to also learn magic/warding/etc. This could also possibly used as a way to re-introduce the threat meter, using this as the first 'event' so to speak, and plan mini-events with Justice League members later on.

Just throwing a suggestion out there! Also, huge fan of the latest update, especially since I had to skip the last one because of the Mac issue! Keep up the good work!

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Have the glitches with Audrey been addressed yet? Her DNA sample disappearing effectively locking out all of her content after that? I'd rather do everything myself than use another save, so would I have to restart the game to get back there or will there eventually be a way to get another DNA sample from her?
I'd still appreciate some sort of answer on this. It's the 3rd or 4th time I've posted about it since the cloning was added.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly, I dont even remember what's animated.
I just remember that the camera bounces around like a yoyo or a windows screensaver.
I get why it does it. The images are too big to fit on-screen without shrinking them and controlling the camera manually would feel unnatural.
It doesn't mean that I don't wish there was a pause button sometimes though.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'd still appreciate some sort of answer on this. It's the 3rd or 4th time I've posted about it since the cloning was added.
There's a patreon post, available for everyone to see, that is literally titled "Known Bugs..." and addresses the issue among others. We can't individually respond to every single person repeating ourselves over and over again. SR7, Smoke and Locke all have other things to do. No one is solely a mouth piece or "community manager", not that we'd expect someone in such a role to deal with people who want to be spoon fed every little thing.

You have to take some ownership of paying attention when we make announcements and other statements. Or remain ignorant. The option is completely up to everyone's individual preference.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
We're glad to hear you're enjoying the game despite the genre not being your cup of tea. We appreciate the kind words. ^^

To address your points:

1. The costumes are one of SR7's biggest regrets. Do you have any idea how much time redrawing every single applicable scene to match every single costume takes? And you want to multiply it even further? Yeah, it'd be nice, but all of that art has to be drawn to make it into the game. It doesn't just magically appear.
Yeah, I've said it before in this thread, but we have to remember the scope of this game. 26 girls each with different poses, costumes, scenes, etc. All of it being created by a two man team. SR7 put a lot on his plate for himself. It'd be nice if there was some way to outsource that art to another artist or the community who could create costumes and scenes, but I'm not sure the quality would be nearly as good.

Reactions: Serra Angel

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Gunsmoke Games Hey, just an idea you guys might want consider for any future Zatanna updates,

Raven is currently the only character (that I know of) with a room at Tala's Lair. Perhaps you could have Felix Faust or Morgaine Le Fay appear as an exclusive character in the Legion Hideout, who is seeking revenge on her and has heard of her location in Glamour Slam/Bordello. So in order to keep an asset, Lex upgrades her device but places her in one of Tala's rooms to keep hidden, and uses this to also learn magic/warding/etc. This could also possibly used as a way to re-introduce the threat meter, using this as the first 'event' so to speak, and plan mini-events with Justice League members later on.

Just throwing a suggestion out there! Also, huge fan of the latest update, especially since I had to skip the last one because of the Mac issue! Keep up the good work!
That's a pretty cool idea. Zatanna has one of my favorite looks so I'd always be happy to see more content with her. If they do anything like that though I doubt it'll be a for a while, they have their work cut out for them with implementing scenes that are already planned such as getting all of the bordello roles working for all the current heroes etc.
I am eager to see less mind wiped girls and more broken girls though and I imagine Zatana would be a better fit in one of Tala's rooms for that process.
I'm also eager to see Lex be less reserved when it comes to actually fucking the girls. The man has incredible self-control, but I suppose that's all part of the process with them.

Reactions: SoleSuperior957

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, I've said it before in this thread, but we have to remember the scope of this game. 26 girls each with different poses, costumes, scenes, etc. All of it being created by a two man team. SR7 put a lot on his plate for himself. It'd be nice if there was some way to outsource that art to another artist or the community who could create costumes and scenes, but I'm not sure the quality would be nearly as good.
1 man team. When Locke came on we debated for about a month whether or not it'd be worth it for him to try rebuilding SU or sprucing it up and getting a handle on the code so he could take over coding/programming. It was ultimately decided that it'd be better for him to focus on future projects and leave SR7's development methodology largely undisturbed. So SU is, and forever will be, a 1 man effort. As far as the actual development goes,Smoke and Locke provide consultation and moral support.

Also there are over 30 girls in the game atm.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
bug report:
i went to clone terra, but when i just when i did Audrey's clone was ready, after audrey's scene terra's clone vial was gone and now i cannot get her back.
i have the same proplem like him, anybody knows how to solve this??:confused::confused:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@huyetdutrang
Check out the Patreon post.

There's a patreon post, available for everyone to see, that is literally titled "Known Bugs..." and addresses the issue among others. We can't individually respond to every single person repeating ourselves over and over again. SR7, Smoke and Locke all have other things to do. No one is solely a mouth piece or "community manager", not that we'd expect someone in such a role to deal with people who want to be spoon fed every little thing.

You have to take some ownership of paying attention when we make announcements and other statements. Or remain ignorant. The option is completely up to everyone's individual preference.

Reactions: huyetdutrang
Mar 21, 2018

Raven is in here? How do I get or even find her? I have yet to find or hear of her yet. Completed the Yacht event and currently training Killer Frost and Terra.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Don't you love it when you find a game to your liking? So much that you consider reading the last twenty pages from the thread! Don't you love it when you realize 95% of the questions you had about the game's mechanics are answered in said last twenty pages and/or in the walkthrough available in the OP?
Love hearing there are other people out there who do that, and Locke is happy to hear all the posts he writes don't go completely ignored/misread. ^^

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes