Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Guys how do i capture black fire? i alrd captured starfire and she's on cell right now
After a while (it's kinda RNG based, if I'm not mistaken), go to the LexCorp offices and you'll encounter her at first by random. After a little while, go to the office again, and you'll capture her.

Reactions: KaiserST

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
After a while (it's kinda RNG based, if I'm not mistaken), go to the LexCorp offices and you'll encounter her at first by random. After a little while, go to the office again, and you'll capture her.
You need Starfire in the Cells first. I think up to Space Princess Slave outfit.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Last version was 2.2.0, then the bugfixes came in to make 2.2.222, now the next one will be 2.2.1. Bugfix should have been 2.2.001 or something.
Could have been 2.3.0 and 2.3.333 to keep the well known convention for this game. Who numbers this, ?

But then we would run into problems when 2.10 hits wouldn't we. So it was probably time to renumber this.
Unless it would become 3.0 after 2.9, naah that would be too logical.

Reactions: Letstryitout

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Could have been 2.3.0 and 2.3.333 to keep the well known convention for this game. Who numbers this, ?

But then we would run into problems when 2.10 hits wouldn't we. So it was probably time to renumber this.
Unless it would become 3.0 after 2.9, naah that would be too logical.
I'm pretty sure that was just a typo on GG's part

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
You need Starfire in the Cells first. I think up to Space Princess Slave outfit.
Yes. I was just assuming that he had gotten to that part, but maybe not as much as the Space Princess outfit. Should've included that...-_-

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
31 March,it will be Sunday...im just hopin im not end up as a cuck in this game,which the heroin and villainess addict to hundreds other guy dick in bordello and exhibition instead of Lex...Their body control can only be satisfied by others which is mean they will be more pleased with some bastard instead of Lex..Poor Lex always lose

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
My idea, you can totally ignore it if you don't agree with me. Deaths in cells are big turn-offs. I thought Lex was trying to dominate the heroines.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dunno why but i dont want Starfire to prostitute herself,i mean she is too ignorant to this world and to pure..even Lex quite shock a bit at first..He try to teach her his ideology when she mention about people talking about his breast..and she just accept it..im just hoping she just stay as Lex personal property for now..and i dont think she will make a problem if she ever be freed to wonder around..she is too obidient

Sep 22, 2018
31 March,it will be Sunday...im just hopin im not end up as a cuck in this game,which the heroin and villainess addict to hundreds other guy dick in bordello and exhibition instead of Lex...Their body control can only be satisfied by others which is mean they will be more pleased with some bastard instead of Lex..Poor Lex always lose
You have seen way too much NTR and mind-breaking, maybe even mixed, don't you ?

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
Is it possible to bring WW at the meta bordello ? this building is a bit disapointing, could be really interesting to work on..

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes