Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, I just don't since I'm always afraid I might accidentally unlock someone I shouldn't have at the moment and royally fuck myself. But yea, basic heroines are usually okay.

If you maxed out her device, are you sure you didn't accidentally unlock her device and max it again? In that case, you'd send her to one of the cells.
I didnt captured her yet, to capture her i need to talk with catwoman/selina after unlocked all 12 girls but i cant talk with selina or capture terra in lab (dont have next button in capture console in lab)

edit
Ok i remove batgirl by cheats and capture her onemore time and unlocked terra dialog with selina

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
Any assist on getting Blackfire as a Henchwoman? The only time I have had her appear was the once after I got Starfire into a cell.

Edit: nevermind. I just had to wait for the RNG to trigger and have her appear again

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
you think Sunset can pull of multiple characters in the same cell? I thing would be dope is the Batwomen were in the game and theirs scenes, bordello, glamour slam and cells were the 3 of them together
53ea900179aa91b849ee60793188d6a8.jpg

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a newer Guide for the game? Kinda don't know what to do.
Use the older guide up to the content of that version, then do the same things in that guide for the new content. The new content does not have any difficult to reach content. Just keep on interacting with the girls of the newer versions and you'll get there. If you need additional help, you can use the changelogs and/or search the thread for your question.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is there a benefit to upgrading the devices? I have them all to six and I have the button to unlock a new level beyond that, but don't see why I should when the level 6 gives me bordello and Glamour privileges...

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there a benefit to upgrading the devices? I have them all to six and I have the button to unlock a new level beyond that, but don't see why I should when the level 6 gives me bordello and Glamour privileges...
Level 6 pre-unlocked lets you basically have the girls in whatever positions you want at both the Meta Bordello and the Glamour Slam (assuming they have scenes at the Meta Bordello for the position you put them in). Unlocking them lets you interact with the characters with their will attached in your base, so they aren't mindless toys and you can actually have them react generally how they should act. You can switch between these modes, but it costs money since it resets the level back to 1 all the time.

Reactions: KaiserST and Ungawa
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes