Aug 7, 2016
I have problem with wonder woman i seen 3 lasso scenes and now i cant progress anymore all time "break from interrogation" etc how to progress or maybe its bug?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Even if you play with the money cheat, you'll need certain events to happen in order to trigger more than just a few of the things you probably saw. Check out the walkthrough, so that you can know what each of the girls will do when their devices have been upgraded fully and are unlocked. Don't forget to check the bottom of the walkthrough since it has some FAQs that quite a few people ask about.
is it have a good content?
cause 3 hours is long enough, so if i do walkthrough, are the content worth it?
it just i got low expectation.. if you say its worth then gonna give another try

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows if the new content something unlimited apart from mugwort will be from other girls

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
is it have a good content?
cause 3 hours is long enough, so if i do walkthrough, are the content worth it?
it just i got low expectation.. if you say its worth then gonna give another try
I try and say it in a way that doesn't sound mean, but by you saying you put in three hours, I'm assuming that you've at least seen the prison content with Killer Frost and Poison Ivy, but maybe haven't seen all of the yacht content with characters like Jinx, Circe, and Deathstroke's daughter? Since I'm not sure if three hours is enough to cover stuff like that, and that's not including all the heroines you can interact with when they aren't under the mind control devices and at the glamour slam or the meta-bordello.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
I try and say it in a way that doesn't sound mean, but by you saying you put in three hours, I'm assuming that you've at least seen the prison content with Killer Frost and Poison Ivy, but maybe haven't seen all of the yacht content with characters like Jinx, Circe, and Deathstroke's daughter? Since I'm not sure if three hours is enough to cover stuff like that, and that's not including all the heroines you can interact with when they aren't under the mind control devices and at the glamour slam or the meta-bordello.
maybe i got illusion maybe it was 2 hour or something...
i dont know.. im not sure.. when i play it my head feel heavy.. and time pass by so slow..
maybe i will give another try..
so.. if i upgrade all the services on the first day, i didn break story right?
because that what i do last time.. and in the prison i got 5 heroes (talk, nude , dance i dont know other feature)
got relic for summon but i got nothing, got diamond for her and other stuff..
and nothing to do anymore (i didn check walkthough)
sigh.. what i done.. my deadline is 3 days and i still play game.. help me.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
maybe i got illusion maybe it was 2 hour or something...
i dont know.. im not sure.. when i play it my head feel heavy.. and time pass by so slow..
maybe i will give another try..
so.. if i upgrade all the services on the first day, i didn break story right?
because that what i do last time.. and in the prison i got 5 heroes (talk, nude , dance i dont know other feature)
got relic for summon but i got nothing, got diamond for her and other stuff..
and nothing to do anymore (i didn check walkthough)
sigh.. what i done.. my deadline is 3 days and i still play game.. help me.
Upgrading everything won't break the story, but if you decide to use the cheat menu, try not to unlock any of the heroines, since if you unlock someone you should have at the moment, you can really fuck up the game. For summoning, if that's your first summon, then you need to collect 4 relics to summon. Lots of the stuff that you may be confused about can be found in the walk-through, though.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Upgrading everything won't break the story, but if you decide to use the cheat menu, try not to unlock any of the heroines, since if you unlock someone you should have at the moment, you can really fuck up the game. For summoning, if that's your first summon, then you need to collect 4 relics to summon. Lots of the stuff that you may be confused about can be found in the walk-through, though.
I think you can unlock the early heroines without issue, but anyone who goes directly to your base shouldn't be unlocked. That's been my experience.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Thankyou for advice..
i will just upgrade service but not unlock hero
yeah it was my 3rd relic mission.. i tend to skip conversation on shop NPC.. i dont know it need 4.
i think i will download again later and stick with walkthrough. have a good day..

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi
Aug 7, 2016
Now i have problem with terra, i cant unlocked her i have all 12 girls captured and brainwashed to max go to selina and dont have button for terra or "next" button on capture page

klenne

May 6, 2018
hey i've got a problem... i cant get the girls to strip in the stripclub..
i upgraded the device to level 2 but now they are stuck in the cells and i cant put them in the strip slot

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I think you can unlock the early heroines without issue, but anyone who goes directly to your base shouldn't be unlocked. That's been my experience.
Yeah, I just don't since I'm always afraid I might accidentally unlock someone I shouldn't have at the moment and royally fuck myself. But yea, basic heroines are usually okay.
Now i have problem with terra, i cant unlocked her i have all 12 girls captured and brainwashed to max go to selina and dont have button for terra or "next" button on capture page
If you maxed out her device, are you sure you didn't accidentally unlock her device and max it again? In that case, you'd send her to one of the cells.
hey i've got a problem... i cant get the girls to strip in the stripclub..
i upgraded the device to level 2 but now they are stuck in the cells and i cant put them in the strip slot
Sounds like you unlocked the devices. The girls will only strip when they are in the pre-unlocked mode (the one with 4 upgrade slots). Of course, that's assuming you've gotten all the cell content with those girls.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
artemis.jpg
From their Patreon.

An Art-Focus: 2.2.1 Preview
It’s that time again! We’re one week out form 2.2.1’s release!

2.2.1’s Focus is Artemis

Sportsmaster’s youngest daughter is the focus of this cycle’s update. You can expect to see her put on display and perhaps under your sway by the end of the update’s new content (meaning completed cell content and exhibition scenes in the bordello). Will Artemis’ older sister assist in her descent? You’ll have to play to find out. ; )

Beyond 2.2.1

We’re well-aware the current roadmap stops at 2.2.1. You can expect a new one shortly after the update is released. This is the only time we’re going to officially address the issue until the Artemis update is in all of our patron’s hands.

We hope you’re all looking forward to the update as much as we are.

Gunsmoke Games

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 269579
From their Patreon.

An Art-Focus: 2.2.1 Preview
It’s that time again! We’re one week out form 2.2.1’s release!

2.2.1’s Focus is Artemis

Sportsmaster’s youngest daughter is the focus of this cycle’s update. You can expect to see her put on display and perhaps under your sway by the end of the update’s new content (meaning completed cell content and exhibition scenes in the bordello). Will Artemis’ older sister assist in her descent? You’ll have to play to find out. ; )

Beyond 2.2.1

We’re well-aware the current roadmap stops at 2.2.1. You can expect a new one shortly after the update is released. This is the only time we’re going to officially address the issue until the Artemis update is in all of our patron’s hands.

We hope you’re all looking forward to the update as much as we are.

Gunsmoke Games
Already posted dude

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes