Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I hope next update dont be delayed. Because i dont play 2.222 and a little play in the 2.199 i just wait next update when its bee more content then terra and miss martian so just hope next version be sooner so i can play all three of girls in same game)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
after artemis which girl will be focused next? or is it still unkown?
He will tell us immediately after the update.
We are speculating that maybe they will continue with the couples superheroine/villainess
1.Artmeis/Cheshire
After that any of this
WonderWoman/Superwoman
Supergirl/Galatea
Starfire/Blackfire
Batgirl/Harley

Reactions: Somnus

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
He will tell us immediately after the update.
We are speculating that maybe they will continue with the couples superheroine/villainess
1.Artmeis/Cheshire
After that any of this
WonderWoman/Superwoman
Supergirl/Galatea
Starfire/Blackfire
Batgirl/Harley
Im really for Starfire-Blackfire since they have not received updates for months now..

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
hope it's not April 1st cause it might be a gag update like giving all the girls eyeglasses and mustaches.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
The game stores your save files in the windows registry, not as files on your hard drive.
Being a total newbie on Unity, does this mean that when I DL a new version the saves are automatically picked up?
Appreciate your assistance :)

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
sorry guys i play this for 3 hours with money cheat..
and what i done is upgrade everything
then only few nude some no panties and few sex scene..
something wrong.. delete it few days ago..
captain.. elp..

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
sorry guys i play this for 3 hours with money cheat..
and what i done is upgrade everything
then only few nude some no panties and few sex scene..
something wrong.. delete it few days ago..
captain.. elp..
Even if you play with the money cheat, you'll need certain events to happen in order to trigger more than just a few of the things you probably saw. Check out the walkthrough, so that you can know what each of the girls will do when their devices have been upgraded fully and are unlocked. Don't forget to check the bottom of the walkthrough since it has some FAQs that quite a few people ask about.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1553473550560.png

It’s that time again! We’re one week out form 2.2.1’s release!

2.2.1’s Focus is Artemis

Sportsmaster’s youngest daughter is the focus of this cycle’s update. You can expect to see her put on display and perhaps under your sway by the end of the update’s new content (meaning completed cell content and exhibition scenes in the bordello). Will Artemis’ older sister assist in her descent? You’ll have to play to find out. ; )

Beyond 2.2.1

We’re well-aware the current roadmap stops at 2.2.1. You can expect a new one shortly after the update is released. This is the only time we’re going to officially address the issue until the Artemis update is in all of our patron’s hands.

We hope you’re all looking forward to the update as much as we are.

Gunsmoke Games

Preview is good, but I want to know if the bug testing will be better this time, last update it was really disspointing.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes